2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Ruski
Surge
Posts: 705
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Status: Offline

2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby Ruski » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 pm

....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

RV: Marshall 9, Memphis 9, San Diego State 4, Louisiana Tech 2, Tulane 1

Alot of people online thinking Tulane will be competing for an AAC West crown in 2018. I'm surprised Memphis was left out of the top 10, but they did lose their QB. With Navy/Houston/Memphis all expecting 9+ win seasons, it's gonna be a helluva a dog fight!



DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5622
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Online

Re: 2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby DfromCT » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:56 pm

Ruski wrote:....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

RV: Marshall 9, Memphis 9, San Diego State 4, Louisiana Tech 2, Tulane 1

Alot of people online thinking Tulane will be competing for an AAC West crown in 2018. I'm surprised Memphis was left out of the top 10, but they did lose their QB. With Navy/Houston/Memphis all expecting 9+ win seasons, it's gonna be a helluva a dog fight!


This is scary that they're starting these polls. As I've said before, there's a faction within the NCAA that wants the G5 to have their own championship. Having polls like this is one step closer to making the split official. I don't like it at all.


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11209
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby winwave » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:02 pm

DfromCT wrote:
Ruski wrote:....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

RV: Marshall 9, Memphis 9, San Diego State 4, Louisiana Tech 2, Tulane 1

Alot of people online thinking Tulane will be competing for an AAC West crown in 2018. I'm surprised Memphis was left out of the top 10, but they did lose their QB. With Navy/Houston/Memphis all expecting 9+ win seasons, it's gonna be a helluva a dog fight!


This is scary that they're starting these polls. As I've said before, there's a faction within the NCAA that wants the G5 to have their own championship. Having polls like this is one step closer to making the split official. I don't like it at all.


Me either.


Find A Way!

dpm wave
Surge
Posts: 909
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby dpm wave » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm

"Votes" would indicate a more than one, plural, scenario. I only see the number 1 next to Tulane. Is there another vote somewhere?



User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby nawlinspete » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:48 pm

As others said above this is a veiled plot to divorce the "G's" from the "P's" . Horrible idea.....


Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6364
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: 2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

Postby RobertM320 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:51 pm

nawlinspete wrote:As others said above this is a veiled plot to divorce the "G's" from the "P's" . Horrible idea.....


I also agree. This needs to stop.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DfromCT, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], pansdad, tpstulane and 13 guests