2018 Tulane Football Receiving Top10 Votes

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Ruski
Swell

....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

RV: Marshall 9, Memphis 9, San Diego State 4, Louisiana Tech 2, Tulane 1

Alot of people online thinking Tulane will be competing for an AAC West crown in 2018. I'm surprised Memphis was left out of the top 10, but they did lose their QB. With Navy/Houston/Memphis all expecting 9+ win seasons, it's gonna be a helluva a dog fight!

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote:....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

Alot of people online thinking Tulane will be competing for an AAC West crown in 2018. I'm surprised Memphis was left out of the top 10, but they did lose their QB. With Navy/Houston/Memphis all expecting 9+ win seasons, it's gonna be a helluva a dog fight!
This is scary that they're starting these polls. As I've said before, there's a faction within the NCAA that wants the G5 to have their own championship. Having polls like this is one step closer to making the split official. I don't like it at all.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote:
Ruski wrote:....Top 10 of the G5 that is!

1. Boise State
2. UCF
3. FAU
4. Houston
5. Fresno State
6. Navy
7. Arkansas State
8*. NIU
8*. USF
10. Toledo

This is scary that they're starting these polls. As I've said before, there's a faction within the NCAA that wants the G5 to have their own championship. Having polls like this is one step closer to making the split official. I don't like it at all.
Me either.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
dpm wave
Swell

"Votes" would indicate a more than one, plural, scenario. I only see the number 1 next to Tulane. Is there another vote somewhere?
nawlinspete
Riptide

As others said above this is a veiled plot to divorce the "G's" from the "P's" . Horrible idea.....
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
RobertM320
Green Wave

nawlinspete wrote:As others said above this is a veiled plot to divorce the "G's" from the "P's" . Horrible idea.....
I also agree. This needs to stop.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson