Wake Forest Game Thread Thursday August 28, 2018

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

We are going to have our hands full against the Deamon Deacons. Bell Bowl 55 - 52. Trust entire Wave staff in attendance.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Ruski
Swell

Upset over Wake would be huge. Take care of UAB, who went bowling in their first season back, and we might be getting some very good press going into Columbus.

Prime time against Ohio State? I'll take it.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Ruski wrote:Prime time against Ohio State? I'll take it.
Road trip
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Buckeyes minus 37. Lay the points. I expect our Wave to be much improved next year, but we're still going to get blown out in Columbus.

But I'll take the Wave plus 8.5 versus Wake Forest.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote:We are going to have our hands full against the Deamon Deacons. Bell Bowl 55 - 52. Trust entire Wave staff in attendance.
They only had about 7 seniors...the QB will be gone, but just about everyone who saw a great deal of playing time will be back...I watched most of the game...on A&M's last possession the official refused to throw a pass interference flag at the WF 10 yard line with about 50 seconds left,the WF player literally tackled the AM player...the play by play said it was un-catchable...gotta agree, when you are lying on the ground with a DB on top of ya, it can be difficult
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !