Fritz Contract extension to 2023

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I don't give two shits how many more points we scored under Fritz than CJ. We still had the same net result. Jesus, until Tulane and its fans starts demanding WINS, this mindset will never change. Why do you go to the game? To see us win.

Losers quote stats. And until we win, we are losers. Bottom line.

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No new details but a trip down memory lane:

https://crescentcitysports.com/dannen-b ... extension/
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Hard to believe we are dealing with this once again.
torbida
Surge

Dannen's job needs to be attached to Fitz's...…..if team doesn't have winning season by end of 2019 both should be out.I'm tired of watching losing and hearing stupid excuses when teams like Temple and UCF once doormats got their house in order and are winning.
netshorty
Surge

torbida wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:17 pm Dannen's job needs to be attached to Fitz's...…..if team doesn't have winning season by end of 2019 both should be out.I'm tired of watching losing and hearing stupid excuses when teams like Temple and UCF once doormats got their house in order and are winning.
and if we're just a. play away from going to a bowl game in 2019 then he better do it in 2020. and if he has a really good recruiting class in 2020 he better do it in 2021...and the Tulane cycle continues...