Fritz on verge of extension

Wave755
Swell

Re: Fritz on verge of extension

Postby Wave755 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:42 pm

mbawavefan12 wrote:
Hippiecoog wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:
Hippiecoog wrote:He should donate a percentage of that extension money to Applewhite. Can't wait til we buy out his contract at the end of next season.

Maybe it wasn't Applewhite. Maybe Tulane was just the better team. In any case, here's a Christmas card to you.

Good coaches don't lose to Bottom 10 programs like Tulane. Anybody watching the game knows that Tulane was overmatched even with their gimmicky offense.

Tulsa is bottom 10, Tulane isn’t even close and should have been bowling.

"Cougar High" should just feel honored to be in the same conference with a tier one Association of American Universities (AAU) school like Tulane, and leave it at that. :yes:
Last edited by Wave755 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wave755
Swell

Postby Wave755 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Hippiecoog wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:
Hippiecoog wrote:He should donate a percentage of that extension money to Applewhite. Can't wait til we buy out his contract at the end of next season.

Maybe it wasn't Applewhite. Maybe Tulane was just the better team. In any case, here's a Christmas card to you.

Good coaches don't lose to Bottom 10 programs like Tulane. Anybody watching the game knows that Tulane was overmatched even with their gimmicky offense.

And "Cougar High" man, have you checked out Tulane's 247 & Rivals football recruiting rankings for this year? :D

winwave
Wild Pelican

Postby winwave » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:43 pm

GreenLantern wrote:

Priceless. WTG Lantern!

Find A Way!

nawlinspete
Swell

Postby nawlinspete » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Having acknowledged extension discussion, where are Coach Fritz and AD Dannen not in agreement on terms ?

Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

cajunfanatico
Swell

Postby cajunfanatico » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:46 pm

nawlinspete wrote:Having acknowledged extension discussion, where are Coach Fritz and AD Dannen not in agreement on terms ?

Interesting question. Though the holidays have certainly eaten a chunk of the time that's lapsed, the original story was posted on the 15th. I figured we'd be reading about the details of the extension within a few days of that original post. Maybe tomorrow.

Jonathan: I have nothing now to complain about on any TU coaches.

RobertM320
Tsunami

Postby RobertM320 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:11 pm

I got the impression the deal was already done, the terms just haven't been announced yet. Am I wrong?

"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

posse
Low Tide

Postby posse » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 pm

RobertM320 wrote:I got the impression the deal was already done, the terms just haven't been announced yet. Am I wrong?

Any word on the status of Fritz new contract? Terms? Significant salary increase for coordinators and assistant coaches?

netshorty
High Tide

Postby netshorty » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:25 pm

This is pretty interesting that no details have come out (or maybe I've just missed them.) Is it just me or do others misread the subject header as "verge of extinction" every single time?

chain gang x man
Surge

Postby chain gang x man » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 pm

With the news from upriver on the amount they are paying their defensive coordinator one would think the price of poker has gone up on any extension for Fritz

posse
Low Tide

Postby posse » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm

chain gang x man wrote:With the news from upriver on the amount they are paying their defensive coordinator one would think the price of poker has gone up on any extension for Fritz

Your right. but will Tulane get in the game?

Show Me
Riptide

Postby Show Me » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:15 pm

With no announcement I’m assuming nothing got done as of yet.