UCF wins War on I-4

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
RobertM320
Green Wave

For those that didn't get a chance to see it, UCF beat USF 49-42 in a thriller of a game. They both did the AAC proud on national TV!

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:For those that didn't get a chance to see it, UCF beat USF 49-42 in a thriller of a game. They both did the AAC proud on national TV!
They sure did. My daughter, whom I thought was going to be at the game, surprised me at the hospital in Boston. We were able to watch the last 5 minutes, when UCF, trailing by 6 took a one point lead, then got the ball back and instead of trying to run out the clock, they went up 8, quickly! USF then scored and gained a ridiculous 2 point conversion to tie the game. UCF returned the ensuing kickoff for a TD. Crazy game but both teams looked like they belonged. Both have QB's that could play on Sundays. Frost is certain to entertain offers from the likes of Tx A&M or even a Nebraska. If he were to go to Lincoln, Tanner Lee would be foolish to leave.

Three weeks ago, when checking out the UCF stadium, my daughter explained how loud it gets and how the whole place shakes when they jump up and down. That was evident tonight. Funny thing is, it seats 55k, yet one of her classmates called it a "High School Stadium". Sound familiar?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V