Houston knocks off unbeaten USF 28-24

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

At USF. Forget about beating Houston. They are now 5-3 and playing great.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

Three undefeated teams lost today. TCU, Penn State, and USF. And USF was at home.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Houston is not playing great. They had lost two in a row going into this game and one of those losses was to Tulsa . We all know USF's schedule has been suspect to say the least. Not saying we will beat them but they are not playing all that great this season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
galvezwave
Swell

winwave wrote:Houston is not playing great. They had lost two in a row going into this game and one of those losses was to Tulsa . We all know USF's schedule has been suspect to say the least. Not saying we will beat them but they are not playing all that great this season.

Houston may not be great, but we cant physically line up and compete with them. Too many football players.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Right. Note my last sentence. My point is Houston is not on some type of roll. Just talking about Houston not us just to be clear.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

RobertM320 wrote:Three undefeated teams lost today. TCU, Penn State, and USF. And USF was at home.
hate to see USF lose....I wanted to see as many AAC teams ranked as possible... know they were not undefeated, but number 14 Michigan State lost to Northwestern...and my favorite score to day...Wake Forest beat Pappa John's Vocational College !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Three undefeated teams lost today. TCU, Penn State, and USF. And USF was at home.
hate to see USF lose....I wanted to see as many AAC teams ranked as possible... know they were not undefeated, but number 14 Michigan State lost to Northwestern...and my favorite score to day...Wake Forest beat Pappa John's Vocational College !!!!
The ACC has to be second guessing their invite to Louisville. First they completely compromised the ACC’s academic tradition, two, the Louisville football program is reverting to its mean; and three, the Louisville basketball program is in No Man’s Land after its “moral compass” Rick Patino was outed, once again.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:At USF. Forget about beating Houston. They are now 5-3 and playing great.
I guess we showed the rest of the conference how to beat USF.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote:
tpstulane wrote:At USF. Forget about beating Houston. They are now 5-3 and playing great.
Not sure. Houston had the athletes to get it done. They converted on a 4th and 24 on their winning drive.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
HoustonWave wrote:
Not sure. Houston had the athletes to get it done. They converted on a 4th and 24 on their winning drive.
on the 4th down play...did U notice the Houston WR at on the left side of the formation was lined up in the neutral zone...and no flag
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
swampnik
Surge

Now we'll have to worry about a "new crowned KING" making his Yulman debut. Postman out.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)