USF leaves players behind

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

As bad as it is to leave players behind, the comments by one players' mom is equally bad. Doesn't SOME of the blame fall on the players? They're 19-22 years old, they need to take some responsibility. Their teammates could have woken them up. This is VERY typical of kids of this generation, instant gratification and no sense of purpose or responsibility. I know when I missed a flight home for Thanksgiving as a Freshman my parents told me either find my own way or stay in New Orleans. (I was paying my own way through Tulane and the ticket I blew by missing the flight was the peace offering my parents gave me.) I was pissed at the time, but my parents were right and it taught me a lesson. It also allowed me to be in the Dome for 48-7.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

All's well that ends well. :mrgreen:
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.