Memphis 63, SMU 0

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
Wave755
Tsunami

Oh how the Mustangs wish they were again playing the Wave this week! Since SMU is also AAC I would assume Memphis will go very easy on the Mustangs for the second half since leading 56-0 at half time?
Last edited by Wave755 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote:Oh how the Mustangs wish they were again playing the Wave this week! Since SMU is also AAC I would assume Memphis will go very easy on the Mustangs for the second half since leading 56-0 at half time?
Wow
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

Final - Memphis 63, SMU 0. So, Memphis did go easy on a fellow AAC Universty in the second half. And, I hope the Mustangs enjoyed last week's big win over hapless Tulane, it may be about all they have for this season. And, as a "thank you" for last week the 'Stangs should send CJ a bag of groceries following his firing today.
ccap05
Surge

Wave755 wrote:Final - Memphis 63, SMU 0. So, Memphis did go easy on a fellow AAC Universty in the second half. And, I hope the Mustangs enjoyed last week's big win over hapless Tulane, it may be about all they have for this season. And, as a "thank you" for last week the 'Stangs should send CJ a bag of groceries following his firing today.
MY totally irrelevant observation is that Tulane also went easy on the Mustang's in the second half. In fact, Tulane extended that courtesy to most of its brother AAC teams.