Big Week End for the AAC

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ESPN's College Game Day from Temple as they host Notre Dame ... I do not think Temple will beat ND, I think the game will be competitive and if it is really close, the officials will have a say in the outcome, replay or no replay, and the more replays I see, the less faith I have that a replay official can get it correct.

A big day in Houston, where they will play Vandy and an SEC defense, they need to ring up some big numbers and climb the polls

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ESPN's College Game Day from Temple as they host Notre Dame ... I do not think Temple will beat ND, I think the game will be competitive and if it is really close, the officials will have a say in the outcome, replay or no replay, and the more replays I see, the less faith I have that a replay official can get it correct.

A big day in Houston, where they will play Vandy and an SEC defense, they need to ring up some big numbers and climb the polls
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:ESPN's College Game Day from Temple as they host Notre Dame ... I do not think Temple will beat ND, I think the game will be competitive and if it is really close, the officials will have a say in the outcome, replay or no replay, and the more replays I see, the less faith I have that a replay official can get it correct.

Thanks for the reminder. I will try to tune in on that Temple game.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
ExileWave
Surge

Looks like Homecoming next week got tougher- Connecticut beat East Carolina last night 31-13.
Every team is improving EXCEPT Tulane (and SMU?) So much for 4 easy games.