Houston's new Coach

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

U have to go to the AAC portion of GOTULA.NET to find out...it is the politically correct thing to do

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
cajunfanatico
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:U have to go to the AAC portion of GOTULA.NET to find out...it is the politically correct thing to do
You could at least provide a linky for those of us too lazy to look. :twisted:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

cajunfanatico wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:U have to go to the AAC portion of GOTULA.NET to find out...it is the politically correct thing to do
the link is on the AAC portion of this site
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

and we get to keep CJ & the Price Bros !!! it is truly a lose - win situation, and UH has won !!!
cajunfanatico
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
the link is on the AAC portion of this site
I told you I was lazy. I want a linky from here. :twisted:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I have updated the latest on Houston's new Coach in the AAC portion of gotula.net