SMU basketball going to get stud back for conference games

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com ... ason.html/
Remember, the Mustangs are playing without arguably their best player, Markus Kennedy, who is currently academically ineligible. Kennedy should be back by conference play. SMU is projected by numerous pundits to finish at the top or at least near the top of the American Athletic Conference. SMU made it to the NIT title game last year and brings back almost every player plus a couple of key transfers.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com ... ason.html/
Remember, the Mustangs are playing without arguably their best player, Markus Kennedy, who is currently academically ineligible. Kennedy should be back by conference play. SMU is projected by numerous pundits to finish at the top or at least near the top of the American Athletic Conference. SMU made it to the NIT title game last year and brings back almost every player plus a couple of key transfers.
I can understand why he is academically ineligible...he cannot even spell his first name correctly
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com ... ason.html/
I can understand why he is academically ineligible...he cannot even spell his first name correctly
Lol
Tulane Class of 1981
OGSB
Swell

SMU up @ Michigan 30-27. Is Michigan good this year?
Livin' rent free
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

OGSB wrote:SMU up @ Michigan 30-27. Is Michigan good this year?
No. They are 6-4. Mich St is better.
Tulane Class of 1981
OGSB
Swell

I had to step out. Who won?
Livin' rent free
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

OGSB wrote:I had to step out. Who won?
SMU 62-51 Mich 4th straight loss.
Tulane Class of 1981