SMU

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

word is out that June Jones will be allowed to retire "due to Health reasons" during the season....if he refuses this offer, he will be terminated and Ron Meyer will once again be in charge at SMU to rekindle the glory days of the Pony Express...but on the other hand they may just hire Derek Dooley !!!!

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:word is out that June Jones will be allowed to retire "due to Health reasons" during the season....if he refuses this offer, he will be terminated and Ron Meyer will once again be in charge at SMU to rekindle the glory days of the Pony Express...but on the other hand they may just hire Derek Dooley !!!!
They are not getting their $2 million dollars worth from JJ.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Amazing that a DFW newspaper, online, would have a link to CUSA Standings, and show 2 year old Big East Standings in the margin! And we complain about the T-P site (Nola.com)!!!!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Good to see winning matters. But money can't buy success as this would show.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
IM42lane
Swell

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:Good to see winning matters. But money can't buy success as this would show.
It bought success. Bowl games in 4 of 6 seasons including two division crowns (ties). Won three out of four bowl games. Previous coach did not go to a bowl in six years.

We treated a 7-6 season against a horrendous schedule as a success....no?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The writing was on the wall when June Jones suggested the G5 schools should play in the spring! Moron.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:The writing was on the wall when June Jones suggested the G5 schools should play in the spring! Moron.

The USFL was doomed when Donald "comb over" Trump got involved with the New Jersey Generals .. I would not be suprised if Gary Barbaro is still getting a monthly check from The Donald