AAC vs ACC in Boston

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

That would be so great if we could play a football game at Fenway. :)
nawlinspete
Riptide

Wave755 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:10 pm That would be so great if we could play a football game at Fenway. :)
Would much rather we played in a much more significant bowl . This new bowl will feature 6/6 or 5/7 teams .

Hopefully we will be a much better team playing in a major .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Is this going to be the Boston Baked Beans Bowl? Or the Chowdah Bowl?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

nawlinspete wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:24 pm
Wave755 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:10 pm That would be so great if we could play a football game at Fenway. :)
Would much rather we played in a much more significant bowl . This new bowl will feature 6/6 or 5/7 teams .

Hopefully we will be a much better team playing in a major .
On the plus side, it would definitely be a P5 opponent. I'd prefer that to playing a MAC or CUSA or Sunbelt team.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson