SMU gets a QB

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

UT grad transfer Shane Buechele will have 2 years with Sonny Dykes

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
dpm wave
Swell

Tulsa grad?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

dpm wave wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 amTulsa grad?
University of Texas @ Austin...if memory serves ranks 10th on total passing yardage @ Texas with about 4800 yards in 2 !/2 seasons...was injured and lost his staring job this year to Ehlinger
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He's an upgrade for them.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:33 pm He's an upgrade for them.
Yea, but last year that guy Hicks threw for 3 TDs and passed for just under 300 yards against us?

Tulane v. SMU 2018 was one of the most miserable and disapointing Tulane games I have been to in years; including a fictitious lightning game delay which seemed like it lasted forever. We were so damn optimistic at kickoff. :shakingno:
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXWave88
Surge

Wave755 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:29 pm
Yea, but last year that guy Hicks threw for 3 TDs and passed for just under 300 yards against us?

Tulane v. SMU 2018 was one of the most miserable and disapointing Tulane games I have been to in years; including a fictitious lightning game delay which seemed like it lasted forever. We were so damn optimistic at kickoff. :shakingno:
He transferred this winter following Morris to Arkansas. Not sure he ever got much help from Dykes because Hicks was pretty good most years. He probably be the starter for the Hogs next year. Something was going on with Hicks and their new offense or their coaches. He got sacked a lot and I guess that got him less playing time.

Buechele is definitely a talent upgrade and will most likely be starting from day 1.
Wave755
Tsunami

TXWave88 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:20 pm
Wave755 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:29 pm

He transferred this winter following Morris to Arkansas. Not sure he ever got much help from Dykes because Hicks was pretty good most years. He probably be the starter for the Hogs next year. Something was going on with Hicks and their new offense or their coaches. He got sacked a lot and I guess that got him less playing time.

Buechele is definitely a talent upgrade and will most likely be starting from day 1.
Thanks, I thought Hicks was outstanding against us and apparently he impressed Arkansas as well last season. Hicks to Arkansas, a big loss for the Ponies.