ESPN2 HS Basketball top kid Memphis bound

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Watching now two of the best players in the nation facing off both 7 footers (the one on the left) is going to Memphis because of Penny Hardaway he’s considered one of the best players in the country right now. 76” wingspan. Meanwhile we get projects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wis ... asketball)
James Wiseman (born March 31, 2001) is an American basketball player who attends Memphis East High School in Memphis, Tennessee. Wiseman is unanimously ranked as a top 2 recruit from all major recruiting services for the class of 2019. On November 20, 2018, Wiseman committed to the University of Memphis.
Watch this slam. Just recorded it definitely Sports Center Top 3 tonight.
phpBB [video]

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Penny’s first class ranked #7 in the nation meanwhile we get projects.
Tulane Class of 1981
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Time to write that $1.5m check Troy ! That’s how you reinvigorate our program !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 pm Time to write that $1.5m check Troy ! That’s how you reinvigorate our program !
I thought Dunleavy would be a recruiting magnet but boy was I wrong. Memphis hires Hardaway and immediately gets the #7 class in the nation. A 4th year isn’t going to do anything but delay the inevitable. “Write that check! Write that check! Write that check!”
Tulane Class of 1981
WavyHoops
High Tide

tpstulane wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:57 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 pm Time to write that $1.5m check Troy ! That’s how you reinvigorate our program !
I thought Dunleavy would be a recruiting magnet but boy was I wrong. Memphis hires Hardaway and immediately gets the #7 class in the nation. A 4th year isn’t going to do anything but delay the inevitable. “Write that check! Write that check! Write that check!”
It was a complete miscalculation. Dunleavy’s heyday happened before today’s teenagers were born. Are we trying to impress their grandfathers?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:08 pm Watching now two of the best players in the nation facing off both 7 footers (the one on the left) is going to Memphis because of Penny Hardaway he’s considered one of the best players in the country right now. 76” wingspan. Meanwhile we get projects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Wis ... asketball)
James Wiseman (born March 31, 2001) is an American basketball player who attends Memphis East High School in Memphis, Tennessee. Wiseman is unanimously ranked as a top 2 recruit from all major recruiting services for the class of 2019. On November 20, 2018, Wiseman committed to the University of Memphis.
Watch this slam. Just recorded it definitely Sports Center Top 3 tonight.
phpBB [video]
Recruiting projects + no coaching = the Tulane basketball program that we have.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Show Me
Tsunami

WavyHoops wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:01 am
tpstulane wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:57 am
It was a complete miscalculation. Dunleavy’s heyday happened before today’s teenagers were born. Are we trying to impress their grandfathers?
Memphis makes a great hire. Just on his incoming recruiting class alone. Meanwhile Tulane manages to hire the worst coach in Tulane basketball history. Just incredible.