AAC Championship

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Gutty performance by the Knights. March On UCF, March On!

Without their starting QB, arguably the best player in the conference, they rallied from down 17 points twice to win going away. This team is as good as any in the country, and is the biggest argument EVER for a much expanded playoff.

MARCH ON KNIGHTS MARCH ON!

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
nawlinspete
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:53 pm Gutty performance by the Knights. March On UCF, March On!

Without their starting QB, arguably the best player in the conference, they rallied from down 17 points twice to win going away. This team is as good as any in the country, and is the biggest argument EVER for a much expanded playoff.

NOT. THEY LOOKED WEAK AND TACKLED MISERABLY .

REMEMBER . WE BEAT MEMPHIS BY THE SAME MARGIN .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
greenie78
Riptide

Congrats to UCF and the AAC for getting a New Year Six game.

But UCF isn’t a top 4 team. Definitely would be a top 8 team.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:53 pm Gutty performance by the Knights. March On UCF, March On!

Congrats! Hope you and your daughter can go to their NY6 game.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Congrats to UCF ! Glad it was such a wild shootnout, all ratings are good ratings when we are in negotiations for our next contract. Also I hope Ucf keeps kicking ass. . . Makes it even better when we whoop them in our next meeting.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

I’m expecting the playoff committee to screw over UCF just like they did last year. UCF’s comeback to win handily in the second half showed that that they are still a tough team even without McKenzie Milton. Even if UCF went undefeated for the next five years they would still never get into the playoffs. The cartel leagues have complete control of who gets in and will never allow a non cartel league member to get in. I hope after UCF wins their New Years Day bowl game UCF’s excellent athletic director Danny White declares the team national champions and they have a big celebration in Disney World just like they did last year. As the NCAA record book clearly shows from last year UCF was listed as national champions along with Alabama.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Sunamiwave wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:23 pm I’m expecting the playoff committee to screw over UCF just like they did last year. UCF’s comeback to win handily in the second half showed that that they are still a tough team even without McKenzie Milton. Even if UCF went undefeated for the next five years they would still never get into the playoffs. The cartel leagues have complete control of who gets in and will never allow a non cartel league member to get in. I hope after UCF wins their New Years Day bowl game UCF’s excellent athletic director Danny White declares the team national champions and they have a big celebration in Disney World just like they did last year. As the NCAA record book clearly shows from last year UCF was listed as national champions along with Alabama.
Remember the "Playoff" is just the ESPN Invitational. Yes, the cartel committee is totally biased to the P5 conferences, and I have no illusion that UCF will be invited, but it's just that: A make believe tournament to declare a mythical national champion. Many have the Knights going to the Peach Bowl once again this time facing some team from Baton Rouge. We shall see.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V