ECU Beams Up Scottie

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
breaker
Ripple

They should have never let Ruffin McNeill go. He's on the OU staff now. They could do a lot worse than bringing him back.
Show Me
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:29 pm and fires him
http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... montgomery
Losing to Tulane probably played a part in that.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

breaker wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:35 pm They should have never let Ruffin McNeill go. He's on the OU staff now. They could do a lot worse than bringing him back.
He probably wouldn't come back and I don't think anyone would blame him.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

You heard it here first: JMU coach Mike Mike Houston to ECU. He's a GREAT hire. I thought he'd stay at JMU for a few years and bring them to D1 (FBS) status. But he's from that area, and one of the hottest FCS coaches out there. ECU will be good in 2-3 years max if they hire Houston.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:04 pm You heard it here first: JMU coach Mike Mike Houston to ECU. He's a GREAT hire. I thought he'd stay at JMU for a few years and bring them to D1 (FBS) status. But he's from that area, and one of the hottest FCS coaches out there. ECU will be good in 2-3 years max if they hire Houston.
Just in case some of you doubt that I called this a day or two before it was announced! JMU was playing Colgate (whom some posters here panned when Army beat them) at the time of my post. Mike Houston is a GREAT football coach who will be at a P5 program in 4 or 5 years, if that.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V