Houston, we have ....

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:28 pm no playbook, no problem
https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... dal-briles
Just shows what a flexible and creative offensive coach can do. He’s matching his scheme to the talent he has—something Fritz said he would do, but something that Fritz has never come close to doing. Despite the Baylor taint, I’ll be surprised if Kendal Briles isn’t a head coach soon.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Let's see here... Number 21 USF invades Space City...and is an 8 point 'dog to Capt Applewhite's UH Cougars

Sum Body in Vegas no's sumthin'
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:28 pm no playbook, no problem
https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... dal-briles
Wow. Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:40 pm Just shows what a flexible and creative offensive coach can do. He’s matching his scheme to the talent he has—something Fritz said he would do, but something that Fritz has never come close to doing. Despite the Baylor taint, I’ll be surprised if Kendal Briles isn’t a head coach soon.
+1

Sure would be fun to watch him at the helm of the Wave.

I also agree (and posted the same last week) with the post about Fritz telling us how he matches the scheme to the talents of his players when he was introduced as HC. That certainly hasn't happened to date, and I'm interested to see what the offense looks like today, as (unless something happened the last two weeks we don't know about) McMillan seems not suited to the RPO.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Hornetswave
Low Tide

I am a Tulane Fan , enough said. Today I will switch from Tv channels from Pelicans and World Series games. I will look for your final thoughts of the game on this site. God knows Nola.com gives a rats arse about us.

Kudos to the Advocate. The New Orleans version only .

Good luck Wave .

Today I stay away from you..
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Hornetswave wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:31 pm I am a Tulane Fan , enough said. Today I will switch from Tv channels from Pelicans and World Series games. I will look for your final thoughts of the game on this site. God knows Nola.com gives a rats arse about us.

Kudos to the Advocate. The New Orleans version only .

Good luck Wave .

Today I stay away from you..
I get where you're coming from. But you couldn't pay me to watch an NBA game in October. Hell, I haven't watched a full NBA game in 20 years.

There's a great game going on now between the Cougars and USF. In my opinion, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than an NBA game. Then again, I watch golf!!!

To each their own. Enjoy. I'm watching the Wave, for better or worse!

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Hornetswave
Low Tide

Like sports.

I am forced to watch my neighbors enjoy the purple people games.

At least I get to watch the Pels this season with a good team.