UCF...still at it !!!

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Ruski
Swell

It's official now. NCAA record book lists UCF as co-champs with Alabama for 2017. Amazing!

AAC better get some money! National championship in football and basketball in 5 years. Hopefully Tulane can start to carry the torch soon for this great conference!
https://twitter.com/UCFSports/status/10 ... 8510120960
green4life
Low Tide

OK, so then why not TU 98?
Fan since 1965 and was at the 14-0 Victory over LSU. It can be done.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Thursday, August 30, is a big day for me and my family. My daughter is flying up from Orlando, and we're going to have a party to celebrate Zach and Teddy starting first grade. Based on where we were a year ago, it's a HUGE deal. But yesterday my daughter called me and said "Daddy, UCF plays at UConn Thursday night, we should go." I had to apologize and tell her kindly, "Sorry, but I'm going to be glued to CBS Sports watching Tulane versus Wake Forest. You can have the car if you want to get a couple of your friends together and go."
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V