SMU rolls out lower concession prices

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
Post Reply
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17733
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 am

National trend continues
Image


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7693
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

tpstulane wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 am
National trend continues
Image
LMAO @ the "value prices"......but then again, it is SMU and their high dollar fan's, so they may think they are a value...over priced hot dogs, water and pretzels....FYI, the Pretzels are made by 'Texas Twist" which is located close to the old cotton bowl stadium and is not owned by J&J Snacks of Pennsaulken NJ......ever had a preztzel at the mall, welcome to Texas Twist
Last edited by golfnut69 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm

Does anyone know what Tulane's prices are?
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17733
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Aberzombie1892 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Does anyone know what Tulane's prices are?
This is from 2014. I think they are probably higher in 2018
Image
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2621
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm

tpstulane wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Aberzombie1892 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Does anyone know what Tulane's prices are?
This is from 2014. I think they are probably higher in 2018
Image
Anything to make the games more “family friendly” is a good thing.

I’m even old enough to remember when there were plenty of kids at Saints games played @ Old Tulane Stadium.

Today it is so damn expensive to go to a Saints game.
DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 6100
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:16 pm

Wave755 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:25 pm
tpstulane wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Aberzombie1892 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 pm
Does anyone know what Tulane's prices are?
This is from 2014. I think they are probably higher in 2018
Image
Anything to make the games more “family friendly” is a good thing.

I’m even old enough to remember when there were plenty of kids at Saints games played @ Old Tulane Stadium.

Today it is so damn expensive to go to a Saints game.
NFL football across the country has become a "corporate event." Too much demand from the expense account driven customers who can write it off to actually buy tickets for a family. Taking my two sons to a Giants game, just the three of us, would be well over $500. If I wanted seats between the 30 yard lines, it's probably over $1k.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7693
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 pm

the price list from Jerry world....also note it cost 60.00 for a Pappa Johns Pizza...and a paltry 75.00 to park...what a bargain !!

https://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-least-a ... fl-game/9/
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 7693
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:06 pm

After losing to North Texas, at least that is the CFN prediction they may not have many customers

https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/08 ... -preview-2
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17733
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:19 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:09 pm
the price list from Jerry world....also note it cost 60.00 for a Pappa Johns Pizza...and a paltry 75.00 to park...what a bargain !!

https://www.cbsnews.com/media/5-least-a ... fl-game/9/
Astros have $1 Hot Dog night on Tuesday’s.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Post Reply