USF gets a QB

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Blake Barnett to transfer in . He'll be eligible immediately and have two years of eligibility:

https://247sports.com/college/south-flo ... -118083103

He hasn't done anything yet. Hope he doesn't find his rhythm there.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Ruski
Swell

He started some games for Bama in 2016 I think. And he'll be USF's 3rd STRING!!

Houston just got Quinten Dormady to transfer from Tennessee, former 4 star. He'll be 2nd or 3rd string.

Cincy is being linked with Joe Burrow, former 4star leaving Ohio State. Other favorite is LSU.

I know USF, Houston, Cincy are bigger programs who have done way more than Tulane over the last 20 years. But why aren't we competing for some of these kids? We clearly will have a QB spot open next year. Someone like Barnett with a couple years of eligibility should be interested in such a situation.

I'm terrified we start the season hot, Banks goes down, and the whole season goes up in flames. Classic Tulane.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Ruski wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:51 am He started some games for Bama in 2016 I think.
He started one game and got yanked before halftime. He never saw the field again.

I agree with you in hoping that we do more to pursue graduate transfers.
God Bless Everyone!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I think Barnett actually started the first game for Hama and then was benched.

As for Burrow He has a connection to Cincinnati’s coach.

I think most of these guys are looking to start this year so with Banks entrenched we are out of the picture. Everyone shares the concern about Banks going down and us being left with nothing.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.