Appy St. 63, ULALA 14 - Hud Era Over?

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:

cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:
Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
Oh Cajun Troll, have you been a good little Coon-Ass this year? If so, "Pappa Noel" might bring 'ya a defense for 'dat 'der ULALA team? :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Oh Cajun Troll, have you been a good little Coon-Ass this year? If so, "Pappa Noel" might bring 'ya a defense for 'dat 'der ULALA team? :lolgreen:
I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
Apply 63, ULALA 14! :winkkiss:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. And, I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Last edited by Wave755 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Hud just got fired. :lol:
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

Adios Hud, and I wonder now who wants that job?
Nelson Stokely had offers but stayed, :confused: Hud never really got an "exit ticket" from that job and now he is done.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

Adios Hud, and I wonder now who wants that job?
Nelson Stokely had offers but stayed, :confused: Hud never really got an "exit ticket" from that job and now he is done.
Our president has finally decided it's best to get out of the way of the AD and let him do his job. I predict a top-knotch hire. I just hope most of his compensation is based on performance. Most important football hire in our history.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
He knows Louisiana inside and out. Good connections.
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell

tpstulane wrote:They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
Tim Rebowe left our program just a few years ago for the Nicholls head coach position. He was very well liked and respected, especially for his recruiting talents but I think most fans are expecting something more in this hire.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

cajunfanatico wrote:
tpstulane wrote:They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
Tim Rebowe left our program just a few years ago for the Nicholls head coach position. He was very well liked and respected, especially for his recruiting talents but I think most fans are expecting something more in this hire.
Ok. But it will be interesting to see one day where Rebowe ends up if ULL passes on him he’ll probably end up with a better opportunity down the road.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

They'll be making a big mistake if they don't hire him. Has recruiting contacts throughout the state. Now has successful head coaching experience.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.