Appy St. 63, ULALA 14 - Hud Era Over?

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Post Reply
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:


cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:
Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
Jonathan: I have nothing now to complain about on any TU coaches.
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:10 pm

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:
Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
Oh Cajun Troll, have you been a good little Coon-Ass this year? If so, "Pappa Noel" might bring 'ya a defense for 'dat 'der ULALA team? :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:
Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
Oh Cajun Troll, have you been a good little Coon-Ass this year? If so, "Pappa Noel" might bring 'ya a defense for 'dat 'der ULALA team? :lolgreen:
I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
Jonathan: I have nothing now to complain about on any TU coaches.
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 pm

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Is this it, the end of an era for one of the greatest coaches in Louisiana history, Mark Hudspeth, ceaselessly celebrated as such by Cajun Troll for this forum?

No joy in ULALA land. And, if Hud leaves now he will never coach to see ULALA's elevation to academic tier one status and invitation to the prestigious Association of American Universities?

I agree with Cajun Troll, Hud & ULALA are a perfect and timeless match for one another. Stay Hud, please stay a little bit longer! :yes: :1thumb: :lolgreen:
Wrong again Willie Fritz-breath. Hud be gone and there's lots of joy in Cajunland. New AD, new football coach. But we thank you for your continued interest in Ragin Cajun Athletics.
Oh Cajun Troll, have you been a good little Coon-Ass this year? If so, "Pappa Noel" might bring 'ya a defense for 'dat 'der ULALA team? :lolgreen:
I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
Apply 63, ULALA 14! :winkkiss:
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17568
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 am

cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:58 am

tpstulane wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. And, I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Last edited by Wave755 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17568
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:45 am

Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Hud just got fired. :lol:
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:54 am

tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Hud just got fired. :lol:
Adios Hud, and I wonder now who wants that job?
Nelson Stokely had offers but stayed, :confused: Hud never really got an "exit ticket" from that job and now he is done.
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:13 pm

Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote: I wonder if anyone else sees the irony of a fan of a 5-7 team mocking the fan of a 5-7 team?
:lol: good one Cajun!
But TPS, Hudspeth is a "living legend" for Louisiana football, Cajun Troll has told us repeatedly so on a GoTula Tulane forum for the last 4 years now? This thread is as much about ULALA's "The Great Hud" as it is ULALA. I believe Tulane is an ascending program under WF, even if 5-7 this year, and we all know you don't like WF.:wave:

And now back to "The Great Hud," and the irony for such a "career" of "Sunbelt Greatness" to end Appy 63, ULALA 14! :D :lol: :P
Hud just got fired. :lol:
Adios Hud, and I wonder now who wants that job?
Nelson Stokely had offers but stayed, :confused: Hud never really got an "exit ticket" from that job and now he is done.
Our president has finally decided it's best to get out of the way of the AD and let him do his job. I predict a top-knotch hire. I just hope most of his compensation is based on performance. Most important football hire in our history.
Jonathan: I have nothing now to complain about on any TU coaches.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17568
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 pm

They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
He knows Louisiana inside and out. Good connections.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell
Posts: 1087
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 am
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:30 pm

tpstulane wrote:They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
He knows Louisiana inside and out. Good connections.
Tim Rebowe left our program just a few years ago for the Nicholls head coach position. He was very well liked and respected, especially for his recruiting talents but I think most fans are expecting something more in this hire.
Jonathan: I have nothing now to complain about on any TU coaches.
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 17568
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:54 pm

cajunfanatico wrote:
tpstulane wrote:They’d be smart if they hired Rebowe from Nicholls State. The job that guy has done with a shoestring budget and facilities is remarkable.
He knows Louisiana inside and out. Good connections.
Tim Rebowe left our program just a few years ago for the Nicholls head coach position. He was very well liked and respected, especially for his recruiting talents but I think most fans are expecting something more in this hire.
Ok. But it will be interesting to see one day where Rebowe ends up if ULL passes on him he’ll probably end up with a better opportunity down the road.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 11920
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:38 pm

They'll be making a big mistake if they don't hire him. Has recruiting contacts throughout the state. Now has successful head coaching experience.
Find A Way!
Post Reply