The real UL

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18074
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:42 am

Consists of 9 schools.
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf ... rds_o.html
University of Louisiana System has recommended one candidate to the full board for consideration.


Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 6515
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:55 am

tpstulane wrote:Consists of 9 schools.
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf ... rds_o.html
University of Louisiana System has recommended one candidate to the full board for consideration.
And clearly the branch at Lafayette is not the flagship. It has zero claim to call itself anything other than The University of Louisiana - Lafayette.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18074
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:04 pm

DfromCT wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Consists of 9 schools.
http://www.nola.com/education/index.ssf ... rds_o.html
University of Louisiana System has recommended one candidate to the full board for consideration.
And clearly the branch at Lafayette is not the flagship. It has zero claim to call itself anything other than The University of Louisiana - Lafayette.
Image
Right!
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
exflash
High Tide
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:36 am
Status: Offline

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:18 pm

So we put forth academic Tier rankings by qualified agencies and UL wins---endowment, enrollment, facilities, city location, budget, Research revenue, and future demographic trends, etc----think we can all get the picture!
BC Wave
Surge
Posts: 803
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:15 am

Yes.
UL wins.

All 9 of them.
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 2887
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:02 pm

exflash wrote:So we put forth academic Tier rankings by qualified agencies and UL wins---endowment, enrollment, facilities, city location, budget, Research revenue, and future demographic trends, etc----think we can all get the picture!
Flasher, La. Tech is the "flagship" of the UL System, and everyone knows it. :yes:
Post Reply