Tulane Snubbed By LSU AGAIN

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
nawlinspete
Riptide

LSU has announced a two game FB series with Rice....

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote:LSU has announced a two game FB series with Rice....
makes sense, since they recruit Houston heavily
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Tulane has very little to do with this news item. As Golfer noted, Rice gives LSU access to an important market and poses no real threat competitively. A game vs Tulane is the exact opposite, no new market and nothing to gain by playing.
Show Me
Tsunami

jonathanjoseph wrote:Tulane has very little to do with this news item. As Golfer noted, Rice gives LSU access to an important market and poses no real threat competitively. A game vs Tulane is the exact opposite, no new market and nothing to gain by playing.
Tulane has nothing to do with this news. LSU didn't snub Tulane they cut a payday deal for Rice. This belongs in the Louisiana Schools forum.
Where's the link?
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Also, LSU is going to resist playing us again until (1) we enter a power conference or (2) they are forced to play us by the state. If neither of those things happen, it will be hard to get them on the schedule.
Wave755
Tsunami

Aberzombie1892 wrote:Also, LSU is going to resist playing us again until (1) we enter a power conference or (2) they are forced to play us by the state. If neither of those things happen, it will be hard to get them on the schedule.
For now lets just forget about LSU and get our own house in order. Remember, anything LSU giveth, LSU can taketh away. So for now I couldn't care less about playing LSU in football. All of our wounds for athletics for the past 65 years have been self-inflicted, only we are the answer for our problems, LSU is "neither here nor there" for what ails us. Tulane & LSU are for present equally irrelevant for one another.