New U L QB

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
exflash
High Tide

Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!

BC Wave
Swell

He will be playing for UL-Lafayette.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

BC Wave wrote:He will be playing for UL-Lafayette.
Thanks for clarifying. We all know UL is University of Louisville. I thought I read a couple of weeks ago that he was going to U-La-La.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!
:lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:
exflash wrote:Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!
:lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:
Did he start for Louisville against FSU? Wow, he must be a great player. U-La-La had a decent qb that didn't look very good this past Saturday night. Wonder where he came from?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DrBox
Riptide

Flash, I'll agree with you on this and fanatico has said it for a while: Belt is better at football than C-USA this year; and they were better at basketball last year.
exflash
High Tide

Hey guys --I do congratulate the Greenies----one very tough physical game and exciting no doubt---Liked the crowd and the T-gateing---having grown up in NO and going to Loyola for a bit ---I didn't realize how big the Tulane campus is---hope we can continue playing!!!
RobertM320
Green Wave

Hey, ex-flash, I can't believe the Cajuns didn't see what everyone at LSU saw... Anthony Jennings is a turnover machine. I'd venture to say he may be even worse than Tanner Lee.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson