New U L QB

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
exflash
High Tide

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!

BC Wave
Surge

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:27 pm

He will be playing for UL-Lafayette.
DfromCT
Tsunami

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:08 pm

BC Wave wrote:He will be playing for UL-Lafayette.
Thanks for clarifying. We all know UL is University of Louisville. I thought I read a couple of weeks ago that he was going to U-La-La.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
Wave755
Riptide

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:02 pm

exflash wrote:Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!
:lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:
DfromCT
Tsunami

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Wave755 wrote:
exflash wrote:Cajuns announce ex LSUer Anthony Jennings to play for UL this coming year...should really help the cause!!!
:lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:
Did he start for Louisville against FSU? Wow, he must be a great player. U-La-La had a decent qb that didn't look very good this past Saturday night. Wonder where he came from?
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
DrBox
Riptide

Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Flash, I'll agree with you on this and fanatico has said it for a while: Belt is better at football than C-USA this year; and they were better at basketball last year.
exflash
High Tide

Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Hey guys --I do congratulate the Greenies----one very tough physical game and exciting no doubt---Liked the crowd and the T-gateing---having grown up in NO and going to Loyola for a bit ---I didn't realize how big the Tulane campus is---hope we can continue playing!!!
RobertM320
Tsunami

Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Hey, ex-flash, I can't believe the Cajuns didn't see what everyone at LSU saw... Anthony Jennings is a turnover machine. I'd venture to say he may be even worse than Tanner Lee.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini