UL-L v. TULANE

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
ccap05
Surge

If we get lucky with the weather this should be a good game. My big question will be our pitching, especially since we will be facing a good UNO team the next day. UL-Laf finally seemed to be clicking this weekend but it was a against a really bad opponent. Any word on who will be playing SS for the weekend games?

winwave
Top of the WAVE

I am glad that UNO is improving but they haven't reached good status yet. They haven't played anybody. Yes Pitt is in the ACC but baseball isn't their sport.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ccap05 wrote:If we get lucky with the weather this should be a good game. My big question will be our pitching, especially since we will be facing a good UNO team the next day. UL-Laf finally seemed to be clicking this weekend but it was a against a really bad opponent. Any word on who will be playing SS for the weekend games?
At UNO on that field will be rained out.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

Oh well Cajun Troll, Wave 5 - ULALA 3. :megagrin: And, oh how I can't now wait to play 'dem "Teyegaars."

Roll Wave Roll!!! :2thumbs: