Ole Miss QB DeVonte Kincade to Grambling?

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave QB
Swell

I was a fan of this kid coming out of high school and thought he had the tools to be a very good dual threat FBS QB. He was a 3 star QB. I wish we could have grabbed him before he made the decision to downgrade to the FCS. Not trying to take anything away from Grambling State because the have winning football program, but I think he could have done more here.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/spor ... /78585024/

Eaglewave
Swell

Wow. I got a chance to see this kid at the Manning Academy. I wish he could have transfered to us because he would be the starter this season. That kid looked like he could be the truth. The story that was told to me is that he fell down to 3 on the depth chart after an injury. I was also told that his mother was sick. Grambling State is suppose to be closer to his hometown than Oxford.

After seeing him in action, I am sure glad we are playing Southern this season over Grambling. We would still beat them, but we would have a tougher task. Mike Detillier said that this kid was the best passer at the camp and had the best feet. In this era, many of these FCS schools end up with a real deal FBS QB who is catching a break or second chance to shine. Good luck to Grambling Tigers and this kid. He might blow the FCS-SWAC away if he is as good as his report seems to be.
Last edited by Eaglewave on Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ball Sumrall!
Wave QB
Swell

Well Eagle, Kincade led Grambling to a 12-1 season. The kid is the truth.