New Tulane football head coaching hire

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Jonathan
Riptide

Great to see Tulane hire the best and winning coach in the Sunbelt for the last couple of years. We are paying him considerably above a million a year. Georgia Southern offered $900,000 to stay. He obviously declined moving to a much better conference. Looking forward to the first game of the year next season against Wake Forrest . Coach of the year in the Sunbelt last season I think last year winning all of his Sunbelt games.

cajunfanatico
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Great to see Tulane hire the best and winning coach in the Sunbelt for the last couple of years. We are paying him considerably above a million a year. Georgia Southern offered $900,000 to stay. He obviously declined moving to a much better conference. Looking forward to the first game of the year next season against Wake Forrest . Coach of the year in the Sunbelt last season I think last year winning all of his Sunbelt games.
Some fun facts Jonathan. It took a controversial last second touchdown in Statesboro last year for his team to beat mighty ULM and this year he did the unforgiveable for GaSouthern fans experiencing the worst loss in GaSouthern history, at home, to might Georgia State to end the regular season. Yeah, the same Georgia State team that won its first FBS football game this year. Think about that as you heap accolades on the SunBelt. :lol:

God I love it. Jonathan bragging about the SunBelt. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
BC Wave
Swell

I know WF is not going to be perfect, but I do wonder, CF, if he or his team had packed it in for G State due to his impending leaving.

Still I'd trade our blowout losses for G Southern's this year.
BC Wave
Swell

Is this right, in 2014, they went undefeated in Conference but did not go to a bowl game.

How does that happen?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

First year in FBS so they were not eligible. They sought a waiver from the NCAA but it was not granted.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
cajunfanatico
Swell

BC Wave wrote:I know WF is not going to be perfect, but I do wonder, CF, if he or his team had packed it in for G State due to his impending leaving.

Still I'd trade our blowout losses for G Southern's this year.
Fritz is an excellent hire for Tulane, solid. He's won everywhere he's coached (Southland and SunBelt) and I see no reason he shouldn't continue that trend at Tulane. I've just had to endure Jonathan and Wave755 ragging on the level of SunBelt competition for so long that it gives me great pleasure to watch the two numbnuts swallow bad clams as they extoll the virtues of their new retread Southland-SunBelt coach. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

Hey Cajun Troll, did you enjoy last night’s thrashing in MBB by University of Louisiana Flagship Institution La. Tech 91 to 79 over ‘dem “little” Cajuns; or on 12/3 Sister School UL-M 81, “little” Cajuns 70?

ULALA, so much more of a joke than just for its academics!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: