ULOL's new baseball stadium

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
LSU-MD
Low Tide

Uh oh. The hyphens are about to cement themselves in the #2 hole of baseball in Louisiana.

Wave755
Tsunami

LSU-MD wrote:Image

Uh oh. The hyphens are about to cement themselves in the #2 hole of baseball in Louisiana.
And, it is also plain now as well LSU has solidified its USN&WR 129 academic ranking. :megagrin:
LSU-MD
Low Tide

And, it is also plain now as well LSU has solidified its USN&WR 129 academic ranking.
I see you greendouches are still stuck in your fake elitism. How is that women and social justice warrior degree that you spend big $$$ for and will put you on the fast track for unemployment line treating you? My LSU degree that cost me nothing thanks to TOPS got me accepted into 4 medical schools (LSU-Shreveport, LSU NOLA, Tulane, and Miami). I got more degress, less debt, and a brighter future than of those Toolame liberal art majors will ever have. Keep pumping #'s that don't amount to a fly on a cow's butt while the other La schools pump out STEM majors left and right and the 2040 Tulane homecoming celebration will be held at the unemployment agency.
Wave755
Tsunami

LSU-MD wrote:
And, it is also plain now as well LSU has solidified its USN&WR 129 academic ranking.
I see you greendouches are still stuck in your fake elitism. How is that women and social justice warrior degree that you spend big $$$ for and will put you on the fast track for unemployment line treating you? My LSU degree that cost me nothing thanks to TOPS got me accepted into 4 medical schools (LSU-Shreveport, LSU NOLA, Tulane, and Miami). I got more degress, less debt, and a brighter future than of those Toolame liberal art majors will ever have. Keep pumping #'s that don't amount to a fly on a cow's butt while the other La schools pump out STEM majors left and right and the 2040 Tulane homecoming celebration will be held at the unemployment agency.
Now we know conclusively you are a troll, have fun this weekend, troll? :megagrin: And, I sure hope LSU A&M can avoid academic bankruptcy under our soon to be next Governor John Bel Edwards (we trial lawyers can't wait for Saturday) but then, of course, isn't it already well known LSU has been academically bankrupt since its founding in 1860, a full century before the reprehensible Gov. Bobby Jindal was even born? :lolgreen:
LSU-MD
Low Tide

Now we know conclusively you are a troll, have fun this weekend, troll? :megagrin: And, I sure hope LSU A&M can avoid academic bankruptcy under our soon to be next Governor John Bel Edwards (we trial lawyers can't wait for Saturday) but then, of course, isn't it already well known LSU has been academically bankrupt since its founding in 1860, a full century before the reprehensible Gov. Bobby Jindal was even born?
I live in Miami so the La gov race doesn't really affect me.
Wave755
Tsunami

LSU-MD wrote:
Now we know conclusively you are a troll, have fun this weekend, troll? :megagrin: And, I sure hope LSU A&M can avoid academic bankruptcy under our soon to be next Governor John Bel Edwards (we trial lawyers can't wait for Saturday) but then, of course, isn't it already well known LSU has been academically bankrupt since its founding in 1860, a full century before the reprehensible Gov. Bobby Jindal was even born?
I live in Miami so the La gov race doesn't really affect me.
My reliable source says Tulane will rank about USN&WR no. 36 next year (No. 41 this year), they "already know," and I live in River Ridge and can't wait for Saturday when John Bel Edwards is elected governor. :megagrin:
LSU-MD
Low Tide

So you are a lawyer and a democrat. How does it feel to be the lowest of the low?
Wave755
Tsunami

LSU-MD wrote:So you are a lawyer and a democrat. How does it feel to be the lowest of the low?
The greatest of the great, & a double graduate of Louisiana's Premiere University, Tulane, for both A & S and Law!!! :megagrin:
Jonathan
Riptide

Why post this. Who cares other than you.
LSU-MD
Low Tide

Why post this. Who cares other than you.
If you don't care. Why did you click on the thread? If you don't care why did you reply to the thread?

ETA:

Wouldn't a tax and spend communist (cough democrat cough) be good for a public university? I bet King Alexander and LSU are wanting Edwards to win. It doesn't affect me outside of LSU because I am a Florida resident and we have a new republican gov and a smooth latino senator that will be President elect next year.

I think we got off topic just a bit and to get back on topic Tulane better step it up if they want to keep up in baseball.