So. Alabama 32, ULALA 25

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

Be very wary "little" Cajuns, be very wary of 'dem Jaguars (ULALA-USA nos. 113-114 for Vegas spread sheet). :megagrin:
Last edited by Wave755 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exflash
High Tide

I know that all the Greenie fans will be pulling for their sister Louisiana school tonight---Geaux Cajuns---Hope we can get revenge over the embarrassment LSU was to Alabama Saturday!!!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If you put a gun to my head and made me pick one of the two, I'd probably pick UL-L. But I really couldn't care less, and probably won't watch a single play. Nobody cares when Tulane plays UConn, a whole lot less people care when UL-L plays S. Alabama. And exflash might be the only one on the planet that equates UL-L vs. S. Alabama to LSU vs. 'Bama. Stratospheres away from one another.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

USA Jags 32, ULALA 25 - no joy on 'da bayou (prononced "bye-oh") for 'dem Cajuns. And, next year 'dem sanctions. :warn: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:
Jonathan
Riptide

U La La is now 4-5 in the lowly Sunbelt beaten by South Alabama. The Big 12 is beating on their door as they claim. They should go back to their old name USL, the University of Slow Learners.
Wave755
Tsunami

Cheer up "little" Cajuns, next week you play New Mexico State @ Lafayette, a team even worse than ULALA. Sagarin ranks ULALA 166 and New Mexica State 171, making by his Ratings Formula home team ULALA a 4 & 1/2 point favorite over the "Mighty Lobos." The Wave is having a bad year and we are all hoping for a new coach, but that being said by Sagarin's Ratings Formula we would still be playing at Yulman a 10 pt. favorite over ULALA. :megagrin: