ULL loses to Ark St 37-27

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

27-0 Ark St leads. 2nd Qtr.
ULL worst than Tulane

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

Sorry for the delayed reporting Wave fans, I thought these jokers would play on Thursday, not Tuesday. It appears the "Great Hudspeth" now can't even win the "little ones," the Sunbelt games. :lolgreen:

An Akron Zip-a-dee-doo-dah to ya, Flasher and Cajun Troll! :winkkiss:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Yeah, the Cajuns are having a down year. But at least they've got a coach with a clue. Down 27-0 in the second quarter, CJ's Green Wave would have folded their tent, and lost 55-7.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:Yeah, the Cajuns are having a down year. But at least they've got a coach with a clue. Down 27-0 in the second quarter, CJ's Green Wave would have folded their tent, and lost 55-7.
Whoa, a down year in the Sunbelt? :lolgreen: And then next ULALA gets sanctioned by the NCAA for a few years! :megagrin:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:
DfromCT wrote:Yeah, the Cajuns are having a down year. But at least they've got a coach with a clue. Down 27-0 in the second quarter, CJ's Green Wave would have folded their tent, and lost 55-7.
Whoa, a down year in the Sunbelt? :lolgreen: And then next ULALA gets sanctioned by the NCAA for a few years! :megagrin:
I'm NOT a UL-L fan. But I think this year, like last and the year before and CJ's first year, they would beat us. Hud is a much, MUCH better coach than CJ. Just being objective. They also seem to have a much better administrative commitment to winning.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
I'm NOT a UL-L fan. But I think this year, like last and the year before and CJ's first year, they would beat us. Hud is a much, MUCH better coach than CJ. Just being objective. They also seem to have a much better administrative commitment to winning.
Sadly, at this point I would think just about anyone would make for a better coach than CJ. And, the ULALA administration really screwed up :headbash: by not self-imposing a bowl band for this season since they have already admitted to the principle alleged NCAA rule violations; this ULALA team is going bowling nowhere for the 2015 season, not even the NOLA Bowl. :biggrin:
exflash
High Tide

I don't think there is a bowl band and I don't think that it would apply to this year if applicable!!!
Jonathan
Riptide

Forgive me if I am wrong but You are a lower tier 2 two academic university with a false name stuck in in the lowest conference in the nation, the Sunbelt. Good luck on your Big 12 acceptance!
exflash
High Tide

And our athletic programs dwarf those of the Greenies---Football we win, basketball, baseball, softball (if ya'll play), WBB---better facilities, better coaches, more attendance, better records, and growing soon to be tier I----You guys can't even get the headlines in your own NO paper---As we enlarge our stadium, your empty 22K seats are really a joke---but you do have to chane the Pres, AD, and some coaches---that is what the Cajuns did!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:And our athletic programs dwarf those of the Greenies---Football we win, basketball, baseball, softball (if ya'll play), WBB---better facilities, better coaches, more attendance, better records, and growing soon to be tier I----You guys can't even get the headlines in your own NO paper---As we enlarge our stadium, your empty 22K seats are really a joke---but you do have to chane the Pres, AD, and some coaches---that is what the Cajuns did!!!
:yes: :yes: :yes: