Oh No, Say it Ain't so Joe...

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
DrBox
Riptide

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... /73788098/

That 45K expansion might just be on hold.
Seriously, though, good luck. Wouldn't wish this on anybody.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote:http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... /73788098/

Wow. Sounds serious. ULL going to get sanctions for sure
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

DrBox wrote:http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... /73788098/

Losing to the Akron Zips 35 to 14 at Lafayette may have already taken care of those stadium expansion plans? :yes: :1thumb: :yes: ULALA has a long history all the way back to the Nelson Stokley era (then USL - University of Slow Learners) of NCAA sacntions for rule infractions involving partial qualifiers, so here we go again. :warn:

All I can say in response for this is:

"Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A"
:megagrin:
Jonathan
Riptide

I do not want to embarrass the two Lafayette trolls that rove this board (you know who you are) .What ACT score does it take to get in U La La. Maybe 17? It must be far below number 41 ranked Tulane a tier one university. U La la has to bring these allegedly dumb players to Mississippi to cheat to qualify them. The head coach did not know about this. As head coach he is required and should know everything. I guess your chances of getting out of the lowly Sunbelt to the Sunbelt 2 CUSA is not good now as you are cheats! Lafayette is one of the lowest academic universities in the nation as tier 2 with an extremely low ACT score yet they need to cheat and take dumb grocery bagging type athletes to Mississippi to forge their low ACT scores. Sickening ! No chance in getting in the Sunbelt 2 Conference called CUSA now,
Jonathan
Riptide

Please clear house at Tulane. New AD,head football coach and team. We are the worst in the nation and should lead the bottom 25 this week. Please contact President Fitts and Doug Hertz,Selection Committee Tulane Board Member to tell them how bad things are with Dickson and CJ our great coach.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jonathan wrote:Please clear house at Tulane. New AD,head football coach and team. We are the worst in the nation and should lead the bottom 25 this week. Please contact President Fitts and Doug Hertz,Selection Committee Tulane Board Member to tell them how bad things are with Dickson and CJ our great coach.
Quit the spamming Jonathan. This is the non Tulane Board.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
exflash
High Tide

"your chances is not good"---get off the freaking board---your grammar stinks and as a UL alumnus I certainly hope you aren't a Tulane graduate!!!
Jonathan
Riptide

I am not stamping. Give me Steve Segaris number in old Metairie. to discuss if I am violating your rules. Is Steve the owner of this board or both of you. I have been posting on this board for years,have too degrees over seven years from Tulane and given mega money over the years to Tulane athletics. since I got the ax from JTS. I hope that I do not get it from you and Steve. Look at Ex Flash and Cajun Fanatico as tools on from U La La this board. I have. 3000 Tulane positive Tulane posts on this board. If you want me for what ever reason with Steve to get off this board would like to discuss personally in a meeting at lunch my treat or at least by telephone. I had a lot of respect and knew Steve's younger brother Chris. What a loss for his family Upset by your comments because you have been in my humble opinion the fairest person on this site and hate to lose you as a Tulane friend.
exflash
High Tide

Hey I would like to meet you guys---lunch would be great---Just got a condo in uptown NO and coming from the 6th ward it is like a new city---Remember the B road to B-Way I think bus rides to see the greenies at the old place!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

Wave fans, I attach an article of December 16th from the Lafayette Advertiser concerning the ULALA cheating scandal. http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... autologin= The article reads in pertinent part for the scandal and ULALA’s “self-imposed” sanctions to date in addition to forfeiting the 2011 season :waaah: the following:

“The NCAA investigated UL for about a year-and-a-half. Earlier this year it alleged ex-assistant coach David Saunders orchestrated an “elaborate” scheme to send six UL football recruits to the same rural Mississippi ACT testing center, where exam answers were altered and/or provided to help them meet academic eligibility requirements. The NCAA also alleges Saunders paid one ex-Cajun approximately $6,500 with help from an unidentified booster, including $5,000 before he played at UL. The Cajuns refute that, and take issue with the notion Saunders orchestrated the ACT scheme. But UL has conceded the general premise that ACT-related improprieties occurred, along with allegations suggesting Saunders provided “false or misleading information” and later refused to furnish information to NCAA enforcement and UL staff. Head coach Mark Hudspeth, athletic director Scott Farmer and others representing UL appeared at a hearing before an NCAA Committee on Infractions last month in Indianapolis. The school is awaiting a ruling — it may come next month — that could result in sanctions beyond those already self-imposed, which also includes a reduction in football scholarships by 11 over a three-year period.”

Wave fans, Willie Fritz already has the ULALA turkeys in his rear-view mirror. :megagrin:
cajunfanatico
Swell

For a guy who claims he couldn't care less about the Cajun program, you sure talk a lot about the Cajun program. I'd call you a liar but since you claim to be a trial lawyer, I think that's pretty well understood.

Based on your postings, I'd say you've obviously suffered a lot at the hands of the Cajuns and I hope we do our part to continue your misery streak. BTW, smart man that new AD of yours dipping into the Sunbelt for Tulane's new head coach. A win-win as far as I'm concerned. LOL
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

Cajun Troll, for "little" ULALA in about one month,"The Reckoning"! :warn: :fastclap: :1thumb:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll, for "little" ULALA in about one month,"The Reckoning"! :warn: :fastclap: :1thumb:
I can just see you now when the news comes down, running to the men's room at work to rub one out while you couldn't care less about the Cajun program.

Liar. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

Oh, Cajun Troll!! :afraid:

Merry Christmas anyway! :angel: