Flagship La. Tech Opens 17 pts. > ULALA

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

UL System Flagship La. Tech opens 17 pts. > ULALA (nos. 183-184 for Vegas line sheet).

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Cajun Troll!!! :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen:

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... las-vegas/
[/i]

Wave755
Tsunami

Sagarin by RPI ranks La. Tech 59, ULALA 122. By Sagarin's ratings formula home team La. Tech is a 17.8 pt. favorite over ULALA, right in line with Vegas. :D
Jonathan
Riptide

Love me La Tech. They are the only public Louisiana university with LSU rated as a Tier one academically in state. U La La is a lowly Tier 2. Tulane has always been tier one and ranked number 41 now academically in the nation. La tech will put a whipping on the University of southwest Louisiana USL sorry now U La La next weekend as they were blown out by the ZIPS.
Last edited by Jonathan on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Sagarin by RPI ranks La. Tech 59, ULALA 122. By Sagarin's ratings formula home team La. Tech is a 17.8 pt. favorite over ULALA, right in line with Vegas. :D
So Wave755 and his sidekick Jonathan, the guys who couldn't care less about the Cajun program, are busy diddling one another on the Other Louisiana Schools forum over our teams crappy performance on the football field. Must feel good to not have to bring up academics, oh wait, I see Jonathan did just that. :lol:

Hey Wave, does this mean you're ready to accept that wager, or is your mouth still writing checks your ass can't cover? Bet I know the answer. Once a cobarde, always a cobarde. It's Spanish. Look it up.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Jonathan
Riptide

I think that La Tech like LSU are the two only Tier 1 academic public universities in Louisiana. Sadly U La La is a lowly Tier 2. Tulane by the way is ranked as the number 41 academic university in our nation. Boy those Zips looked great in the Swamp Saturday. The USL faithful cleared out of the stadium before half time. They were embarrassed.
Wave755
Tsunami

Look out Cajun Troll, line now moves to La. Tech 18 & 1/2 pts. > UlALA! :1thumb:

Wave755
Tsunami

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Cajun Troll!!!

You're on Cajun Troll, I have the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and you have ULALA, straight up!!!!!!

And, where is the Flasher, I had wanted him(or her?) to be part of the bet too? Although, I had heard you and the Flasher had a major falling out, both of you dating Caitlin Jenner and everything! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Look out Cajun Troll, line now moves to La. Tech 18 & 1/2 pts. > UlALA! :1thumb:

:lol: I've really got you pegged, don't I.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Cajun Troll!!!

You're on Cajun Troll, I have the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and you have ULALA, straight up!!!!!!

And, where is the Flasher, I had wanted him(or her?) to be part of the bet too? Although, I had heard you and the Flasher had a major falling out, both of you dating Caitlin Jenner and everything! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
Cool. And here I figured you didn't actually possess a pair of testicles.

Straight up eh, and yet you keep posting the vegas line. Cobarde. LOL
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Look out Cajun Troll, line now moves to La. Tech 18 & 1/2 pts. > UlALA! :1thumb:

Cajun Troll, we have bet, right! :1thumb:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Cajun Troll!!!

Cool. And here I figured you didn't actually possess a pair of testicles.

Straight up eh, and yet you keep posting the vegas line. Cobarde. LOL
And, both you & Caitlin have "cajones" :lolgreen: !!!!!!! :cuddle:

Akron Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, Cajun Troll!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

I'm a man of my word. You? I actually have my doubts you've reached puberty. :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

I'm a man of my word. You? I actually have my doubts you've reached puberty. :lol:
Or, does Caitlin have the "cajones" for both of you? :lolgreen: And, too bad Flasher ULALA pussied out on us; Flasher, you're ULALA "bean bagger" buddy! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Or, does Caitlin have the "cajones" for both of you? :lolgreen: And, too bad Flasher ULALA pussied out on us; Flasher, you're ULALA "bean bagger" buddy! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
Your obsession with Caitlin Jenner borders on creepy. What's up with that anyway?
Wave755
Tsunami

Zips 35, ULALA 14 - goes so well with your USN&WR tier 2 status and 520 Forbes ranking. And now, Flagship La. Tech gets a troll off of this forum, that is, if you are a man of your word, Cajun Troll? :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Zips 35, ULALA 14 - goes so well with your USN&WR tier 2 status and 520 Forbes ranking. :D
Wave755: Jonathan-dear, did you hear the great news? The Akron Zips beat ULALA 35-14 tonight.

Jonathan: Oh Wavey-boy, you know I've been down for so long. Last year it was 9-4 and another New Orleans Bowl victory for those neanderthals. Then their baseball squad makes a super regional. I thought a good beat-down at Kentucky would lift my spirits, but that was not to be either. This news makes me absolutely randy. How about you rock my world?

Wave755: The pleasure will be all mine but only if you promise to whisper those ULALA USN&WR and Forbes numbers in my ear? You know how that sets me on fire.

Jonathan: Stud muffin, you keep slippin' me that tier 2 short-link of yours, and I'll do anything you want.
Wave755
Tsunami

Cajun Troll, are you a man of your word or just another mendacious Coon-Ass? :?:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll, are you a man of your word or just another mendacious Coon-Ass? :?:
What part of, I'm a man of my word, written above by me, don't you understand?

And actually, since I asked you that question, I see you've not answered it. So, color me skeptical that you are. You write and act like a 13 year old. I hope you prove me wrong.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll, are you a man of your word or just another mendacious Coon-Ass? :?:

And actually, since I asked you that question, I see you've not answered it. So, color me skeptical that you are. You write and act like a 13 year old. I hope you prove me wrong.
So you are not a mendacious Coon-Ass? And, after today we only have 4 days left of Cajun Troll!!!

cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

So you are not a mendacious Coon-Ass? And, after today we only have 4 days left of Cajun Troll!!!

This is an honest question 755. Why do you feel the need to make such childish posts over and over again? Do you think others here are belly-laughing at such juvenile attempts at humor?

I've seen you make an occassional lucid and thoughtful post so I know you're capable. I tend to take people at their word so when you say you're an attorney and graduated from Tulane, I'd like to believe it. Though I have to admit that I just can't get the image of you sitting in your bedroom down the hall from mom laughing your ass off at your own jokes.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

This is an honest question 755. Why do you feel the need to make such childish posts over and over again? Do you think others here are belly-laughing at such juvenile attempts at humor?

I've seen you make an occassional lucid and thoughtful post so I know you're capable. I tend to take people at their word so when you say you're an attorney and graduated from Tulane, I'd like to believe it. Though I have to admit that I just can't get the image of you sitting in your bedroom down the hall from mom laughing your ass off at your own jokes.
Cajun Troll, both you & ULALA are a joke, after Saturday you can return to the forum for those who also went to a university ranked 520. I consider de-trolling GoTula a public service. And, too bad Flasher doesn't have balls enough to play, that ULALA pussy is gone from Gotula for now after the big ULALA Zips game, and I am sure he won't be back here on Saturday either! :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Cajun Troll, both you & ULALA are a joke, after Saturday you can return to the forum for those who also went to a university ranked 520. I consider de-trolling GoTula a public service. And, too bad Flasher doesn't have balls enough to play, that ULALA p**sy is gone from Gotula for now after the big ULALA Zip game! :D
Another honest question then. Do you honestly feel that where a university ranks on someone's list of quality is the be-all, end-all of the final product it turns out? For instance, do you believe that if someone goes to XYZ university, but not ABC, then that person is somehow incapable of contributing to society, incapable of being successful in life and should therefore be insulted and considered a joke? Do you really believe such drivel 755?

If you do, then that sort of thinking would qualify you as being a bigot, at a mínimum, assuming you're actually an adult. I think it's more appropriate though, considering your apparent frustrations with the lack of consistent success of Tulane athletics and how this causes you to interact with those who support another program, to assume you're actually a juvenile.

Forgive me if I'm wrong 755, but what other conclusion can I draw from being called a troll, while being trolled about academics on a forum dedicated to the discussion of athletics of schools other than Tulane?
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Cajun Troll, both you & ULALA are a joke, after Saturday you can return to the forum for those who also went to a university ranked 520. I consider de-trolling GoTula a public service. And, too bad Flasher doesn't have balls enough to play, that ULALA p**sy is gone from Gotula for now after the big ULALA Zip game! :D
Another honest question then. Do you honestly feel that where a university ranks on someone's list of quality is the be-all, end-all of the final product it turns out? For instance, do you believe that if someone goes to XYZ university, but not ABC, then that person is somehow incapable of contributing to society, incapable of being successful in life and should therefore be insulted and considered a joke? Do you really believe such drivel 755?

If you do, then that sort of thinking would qualify you as being a bigot, at a mínimum, assuming you're actually an adult. I think it's more appropriate though, considering your apparent frustrations with the lack of consistent success of Tulane athletics and how this causes you to interact with those who support another program, to assume you're actually a juvenile.

Forgive me if I'm wrong 755, but what other conclusion can I draw from being called a troll, while being trolled about academics on a forum dedicated to the discussion of athletics of schools other than Tulane?
Cajun Troll, Tulane has been the premiere University of Louisiana since 1834 and the gap between Tulane and the rest of Louisiana's universties only grows. I couldn't care less about ULALA or your ULALA forum, it is you who comes to our forum. Attending Tulane was one of the best decisions of my life.:D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote: Cajun Troll, Tulane has been the premiere University of Louisiana since 1834 and the gap between Tulane and the rest of Louisiana's universties only grows. I couldn't care less about ULALA or your ULALA forum, it is you who comes to our forum. Attending Tulane was one of the best decisions of my life.:D
And yet here you are, spending the better part of your day (supposedly while practicing law), trolling me with terms like ULALA and Zippy-do-dah and posting green laughing emoticons. Is this what Tulane has done for you 755?
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote: Cajun Troll, Tulane has been the premiere University of Louisiana since 1834 and the gap between Tulane and the rest of Louisiana's universties only grows. I couldn't care less about ULALA or your ULALA forum, it is you who comes to our forum. Attending Tulane was one of the best decisions of my life.:D
And yet here you are, spending the better part of your day (supposedly while practicing law), trolling me with terms like ULALA and Zippy-do-dah and posting green laughing emoticons. Is this what Tulane has done for you 755?
You should see my tax return!!! Heading to Federal Court right now, cell phones off. Enjoy your afternoon sweet pathetic Cajun Troll! :)