Flagship La. Tech Opens 17 pts. > ULALA

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote: Cajun Troll, Tulane has been the premiere University of Louisiana since 1834 and the gap between Tulane and the rest of Louisiana's universties only grows. I couldn't care less about ULALA or your ULALA forum, it is you who comes to our forum. Attending Tulane was one of the best decisions of my life.:D
And yet here you are, spending the better part of your day (supposedly while practicing law), trolling me with terms like ULALA and Zippy-do-dah and posting green laughing emoticons. Is this what Tulane has done for you 755?
You should see my tax return!!! Heading to Federal Court right now, cell phones off. Enjoy your afternoon sweet pathetic Cajun Troll! :)
Whatever you say conselor. I think we have all the information we need.

Wave755 must now play video games for 3 hours. :lol:

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

Cajun Troll, you know what is pathetic, an old Coon-Ass like you so obsessed with and jaundiced toward a Tulane he has no connection to whatsoever other than for his insecurity and feeling of inferiority when comparing Tulane, a great university, to a joke university like ULALA (USN&WR Tier 2; Forbes 520; Akron Zips 35, ULALA 14 @ Lafayette) that he must make ULALA posts on our GoTula Tulane forum first thing each morning and repeatedly throughout the day.

Cajun Troll, I will get back to you on Saturday to say good riddance to your Coon-Ass. Big Steve quarantined you & Flasher from the GoTula main board, damn shame I can't get rid of both of you completely from GoTula on Saturday (Flasher is just another ULALA eunuch).

For now, I will rejoin those fans of my Alma Mater. :)
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll, you know what is pathetic, an old Coon-Ass like you so obsessed with and jaundiced toward a Tulane he has no connection to whatsoever other than for his insecurity and feeling of inferiority when comparing Tulane, a great university, to a joke university like ULALA (USN&WR Tier 2; Forbes 520; Akron Zips 35, ULALA 14 @ Lafayette) that he must make ULALA posts on our GoTula Tulane forum first thing each morning and repeatedly throughout the day.

Cajun Troll, I will get back to you on Saturday to say good riddance to your Coon-Ass. Big Steve quarantined you & Flasher from the GoTula main board, damn shame I can't get rid of both of you completely from GoTula on Saturday (Flasher is just another ULALA eunuch).

Jaundiced? No connection? Insecurity and feelings of inferiority? :lol: You've got an active mind young man.

Numbnut, my dad was a graduate of Tulane and dearly loved his alma mater. I was a Tulane fan long before I attended USL because I followed the football program with my dad.

Reading your juvenile posts though, and especially the one quoted here, I have reached a conclusion. You really are an adolescent as I suspected all along. A big give-away was your shock that a game being played in New Orleans at 10:00AM would be aired in Nevada at 8:00AM. Most guys who at least have hair on their balls understand the concept of time zones. You obviously didn't.

And no adult, especially an attorney who graduated from Tulane, would make the claim, "I have employees", or "I fly to LA all the time becuase I have clients there." :lol: And no adult, especially an attorney who graduated from Tulane, would justify his success in life by saying, "you should see my tax return". :lol: How farkin' hilarious.

I do wish Tulane good luck going forward. As JJ has so adeptly pointed out, the school, and not just the athletic program, has basically been looted and used as Cowen's slush fund while those supposedly in charge have just looked the other way. What a shame. Perhaps the university will still be around when you're old enough to apply like your dad, though honestly 755, you really have a lot of growing up to do. Stop trying to be something you're obviously not.

With that said, if I'm mistaken and you really are an adult and graduate of Tulane University's law school, then God help us all.

As I said before, I'm a man of my word and will honor my bet, though I still have serious doubts about you.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll, you know what is pathetic, an old Coon-Ass like you so obsessed with and jaundiced toward a Tulane he has no connection to whatsoever other than for his insecurity and feeling of inferiority when comparing Tulane, a great university, to a joke university like ULALA (USN&WR Tier 2; Forbes 520; Akron Zips 35, ULALA 14 @ Lafayette) that he must make ULALA posts on our GoTula Tulane forum first thing each morning and repeatedly throughout the day.

Jaundiced? No connection? Insecurity and feelings of inferiority? :lol: You've got an active mind young man.

Numbnut, my dad was a graduate of Tulane and dearly loved his alma mater. I was a Tulane fan long before I attended USL because I followed the football program with my dad.

Reading your juvenile posts though, and especially the one quoted here, I have reached a conclusion. You really are an adolescent as I suspected all along. A big give-away was your shock that a game being played in New Orleans at 10:00AM would be aired in Nevada at 8:00AM. Most guys who at least have hair on their balls understand the concept of time zones. You obviously didn't.

And no adult, especially an attorney who graduated from Tulane, would make the claim, "I have employees", or "I fly to LA all the time becuase I have clients there." :lol: And no adult, especially an attorney who graduated from Tulane, would justify his success in life by saying, "you should see my tax return". :lol: How farkin' hilarious.

I do wish Tulane good luck going forward. As JJ has so adeptly pointed out, the school, and not just the athletic program, has basically been looted and used as Cowen's slush fund while those supposedly in charge have just looked the other way. What a shame. Perhaps the university will still be around when you're old enough to apply like your dad, though honestly 755, you really have a lot of growing up to do. Stop trying to be something you're obviously not.

With that said, if I'm mistaken and you really are an adult and graduate of Tulane University's law school, then God help us all.

As I said before, I'm a man of my word and will honor my bet, though I still have serious doubts about you.
On Saturday "arrivederci" to both you and your fictitious father :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: !!!
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote: On Saturday "arrivederci" to both you and your fictitious father :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: !!!
Based on the body of evidence, I'd say the odds are much greater that my father was a graduate of Tulane University than you having a Tulane University law degree hanging on your wall.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote: On Saturday "arrivederci" to both you and your fictitious father :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: !!!
Based on the body of evidence, I'd say the odds are much greater that my father was a graduate of Tulane University than you having a Tulane University law degree hanging on your wall.
Assuming your fictitious father were real, then the acorn did fall indeed a few miles from the tree; ULALA or was it USL (University of Slow Learners) :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :lolgreen: !!!
exflash
High Tide

Hey guys---Have the Cajuns doubled you attendance this year so far??? Not sure about your Home games but we really need to borrow your ticket counter!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

Hey Cajun Troll, ready for the big La. Tech v. ULALA game? :lolgreen: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley: :rollsmiley:

And Cajun Troll, did you and your fictitious "pere" enjoy Tulane v. UCF, after all your fictitious "pere" did go to Tulane, or did he just serve meals to Tulane Students at Bruff Commons!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :2thumbs:
Jonathan
Riptide

Tech is giving U La LA a butt whipping as expected. The faithful on the U La La board are upset the announcers and graphics are calling U La La by its correct and official name the University of Louisiana at Lafayette ULL the sister and companion school of the University of Louisiana at Monroe. ULM. In smack talk U La La does not like the size of Ruston and ULM is a smaller school. Tech says that they are tier one academic,not lowly tier two like ULa La. Also Tech is in the mighty CUSA and U La La is stuck in the lowly Sunbelt Conference. Lastly Tech says that they have a better football team than U La La.