UL needs

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
exflash
High Tide

Last night we beat a Northwestern team that I think will improve through the year---We won handily with McGuire scoring 5 TDs and the Cajuns going to one knee at the Demon's 1 yard line killing the clock-----Our problem is attendance reporting ---If our stadium holds 41 K then we surely had 30K plus at the game in which we reported about 27k---Can we borrow you attendance game counter??? Hope that Cajun Fanantic can get us some photos ---really a great crowd!!!

cajunfanatico
Swell

exflash wrote:Last night we beat a Northwestern team that I think will improve through the year---We won handily with McGuire scoring 5 TDs and the Cajuns going to one knee at the Demon's 1 yard line killing the clock-----Our problem is attendance reporting ---If our stadium holds 41 K then we surely had 30K plus at the game in which we reported about 27k---Can we borrow you attendance game counter??? Hope that Cajun Fanantic can get us some photos ---really a great crowd!!!

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
exflash
High Tide

OK---so I rest my case----They have so many coming in that they just don't scan the tickets---But it really hurts us as far as an assessment of support of the Cajun Nation---An estimate of 6K students helps the cause along with season ticket holders that go to the games!!!- I f we could ev er get the entire crowd in the stadium from t-gating we would need the Super dome!!!!