U La La still Tier 2 Academics

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Jonathan
Riptide

The new 2016 U.S. News and World Report college rankings just came out. These rankings are the gold standard for high school seniors applying to top academic universities. . U La La remains still stuck as a Tier 2 academic university. By the way Tulane moved up approximately ten spots to either 41 or 42 ranked in the nation.

JDTulane
Riptide

13 spots, 54 to tie at 41
exflash
High Tide

Well the kids keep coming and they are smarter, stay longer, and graduate----we waited a long time not to increase standards because there was no place for the kids to go---With the JUCOs now in Lafayette and around they are coming to UL and the ACT scores have risen for all----Computer graduates draw a top 25 salary in the country--Engineering is getting big bucks-----and I guess an indication of the students are the 25 or so freshmen from Jesuit!!! We are very close to a top listed ranking like tech has and the doc and master programs are almost ready to come on line---Remember out endowment nearly triples tech and we have more research money than all UL system school combined---just like athletic s, the academic programs are rising and a possible med school has been proposed!!!
Show Me
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Well the kids keep coming and they are smarter, stay longer, and graduate----we waited a long time not to increase standards because there was no place for the kids to go---With the JUCOs now in Lafayette and around they are coming to UL and the ACT scores have risen for all----Computer graduates draw a top 25 salary in the country--Engineering is getting big bucks-----and I guess an indication of the students are the 25 or so freshmen from Jesuit!!! We are very close to a top listed ranking like tech has and the doc and master programs are almost ready to come on line---Remember out endowment nearly triples tech and we have more research money than all UL system school combined---just like athletic s, the academic programs are rising and a possible med school has been proposed!!!
ULL has done as well as any other state school. However they will always remain Tier 2 and little brother in the eyes of most Louisiana residents. Big brother Louisiana St will always see to this.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz, who cares? zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Those that are jealous of UL-L's incredible strides in their athletic department like to play this "trump" card. Otherwise, it's not even old news. Back to my nap.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Well the kids keep coming and they are smarter, stay longer, and graduate----we waited a long time not to increase standards because there was no place for the kids to go---With the JUCOs now in Lafayette and around they are coming to UL and the ACT scores have risen for all----Computer graduates draw a top 25 salary in the country--Engineering is getting big bucks-----and I guess an indication of the students are the 25 or so freshmen from Jesuit!!! We are very close to a top listed ranking like tech has and the doc and master programs are almost ready to come on line---Remember out endowment nearly triples tech and we have more research money than all UL system school combined---just like athletic s, the academic programs are rising and a possible med school has been proposed!!!
Yes Flasher, one day "lil" ULALA too might even rank USN&WR 199 like " big brother" La. Tech, something for "lil" ULALA to "realistically dream and aspire for" as an "all grown-up" Cajun university. :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :yes: :fastclap: :1thumb:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Academic smack on an athletics forum. What's up with that?

Here ya go 755, since you seem to suffer from ADD. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:Academic smack on an athletics forum. What's up with that?

^Probably made a 14 on the ACT.^

And, is that fleur de lis big enough? Uniform undoubtedly from "Atelier 'da Coon-Ass"! :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

Alright Cajun Troll, let’s talk football, on Saturday, October 3, 2015, La. Tech, the “Flagship Institution ” of the University of Louisiana System, ranked academic no. 199 by USN&WR, will whip @ Ruston “baby sister” ULALA like a “rented mule”! :megagrin:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:

And, is that fleur de lis big enough? Uniform undoubtedly from "Atelier 'da Coon-Ass"! :lol:
Yeah, I thought it was a bit too large as well. Kinda smacks of a cry for attention, like someone on a message board who always feels the need to respond in huge letters. :lol:

Hey, I see you're really high on LaTech and appear to believe a win over the Cajuns is a slam dunk. How about a friendly wager counselor? If LaTech beats the Cajuns at Ruston, I won't post here (Tula.net) for the rest of the regular season. If the Cajuns win at Ruston, you don't post here (Tula.net) for the rest of the regular season. Deal?
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Counselor, come out to play.
Last edited by cajunfanatico on Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:

Yeah, I thought it was a bit too large as well. Kinda smacks of a cry for attention, like someone on a message board who always feels the need to respond in huge letters. :lol:

Hey, I see you're really high on LaTech and appear to believe a win over the Cajuns is a slam dunk. How about a friendly wager counselor? If LaTech beats the Cajuns at Ruston, I won't post here (Tula.net) for the rest of the regular season. If the Cajuns win at Ruston, you don't post here (Tula.net) for the rest of the regular season. Deal?
Can you throw in Flasher Troll, time to open a can of new “Troll Away” on both of you (and yes, adding Golfnut & JJ, even though both “claim” to be Wave fans, might be asking too much)? :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:

Can you throw in Flasher Troll, time to open a can of new “Troll Away” on both of you (and yes, adding Golfnut & JJ, even though both “claim” to be Wave fans, might be asking too much)? :D
So is that a yes couselor, or are you #AllHatAndNoChattel :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:

So is that a yes couselor, or are you #AllHatAndNoChattel :lol:
Is Flasher game, what say you, Flasher? :?:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Yes or no counselor.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:Yes or no counselor.
I never accept anyone's first offer, what say you Flasher?
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
Pretty much what I figured. #Cobarde755
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
Pretty much what I figured. #Cobarde755

Stay cool, just want 2 for the price of one, and that is a good deal for you, since 1 Tulane grad is worth about 100,000,000 ULALA grads. :D