Kentucky 40, ULALA 33

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

Well Cajun Troll & Flasher, "lil" ULALA choked it in the 4th quarter to the 2nd worst team in the SEC (academic powerhouse Vandy is the worst). Must admit you have much better coaching than we do, not saying much, but La. Tech is the 2nd best program in this state as ULALA will find out on 10/3 first hand this season. At least in Tulane's case we have the university to "fall back on" for this disappointing weekend. Now back to the Sunbelt and ULALA just might "punch its ticket" again back to the NOLA bowl! :D :) ;)

cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Well Cajun Troll & Flasher, "lil" ULALA choked it in the 4th quarter to the 2nd worst team in the SEC (academic powerhouse Vandy is the worst). Must admit you have much better coaching than we do, not saying much, but La. Tech is the 2nd best program in this state as ULALA will find out on 10/3 first hand this season. At least in Tulane's case we have the university to "fall back on" for this disappointing weekend. Now back to the Sunbelt and ULALA just might "punch its ticket" again back to the NOLA bowl! :D :) ;)
As disappointing as the final score was for me, I take great pleasure in knowing that you watched every second and saw your miserable ULALA-envying life flashing before your eyes as we scored 23 unanswered points to tie it late in the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LaTech may be the second best football team in the state right now, but you probably know there's more to an ahtletic program than just the football team. Time, and resources, are on our side.

Thanks again for your continued interest in all things Cajun-athletics-related. :D
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Well Cajun Troll & Flasher, "lil" ULALA choked it in the 4th quarter to the 2nd worst team in the SEC (academic powerhouse Vandy is the worst). Must admit you have much better coaching than we do, not saying much, but La. Tech is the 2nd best program in this state as ULALA will find out on 10/3 first hand this season. At least in Tulane's case we have the university to "fall back on" for this disappointing weekend. Now back to the Sunbelt and ULALA just might "punch its ticket" again back to the NOLA bowl! :D :) ;)
As disappointing as the final score was for me, I take great pleasure in knowing that you watched every second and saw your miserable ULALA-envying life flashing before your eyes as we scored 23 unanswered points to tie it late in the game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LaTech may be the second best football team in the state right now, but you probably know there's more to an ahtletic program than just the football team. Time, and resources, are on our side.

Thanks again for your continued interest in all things Cajun-athletics-related. :D
Actually I didn't watch a second of the game, have no idea what channel it was on, but I always had a "sweet tooth" for Ashley Judd, that is until she got big cheeks!!! :lolgreen: :winkkiss: :2thumbs: :^^:

Sleep well, sweet Cajun Troll!!! :rollsmiley: :psst: :rollsmiley:
DrBox
Riptide

Here's my opinion on the Ragins
1)Game effort Saturday night
2)Uniforms looked sharp.
3)Hudspeth runs an excellent college offensive scheme. It's really run-first, just like I would like. Just like CJ would like if he knew college offenses. They always had a good QB to run that O - and those kind of QBs (don't have to be exceptionally strong-armed or accurate) are in relative abundance. It's an O he can recruit to.

4)Hudspeth has never had a particularly good defense; one year was pretty good, but other than that, below average. It's good enough, with their O, to challenge for Belt titles; he's smart enough to out-scheme the other coach in the bowl with time to prepare. But the lack of quality D limits them.
Good luck on the season.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote:Here's my opinion on the Ragins
2)Uniforms looked sharp.
3)Hudspeth runs an excellent college offensive scheme. It's really run-first, just like I would like. Just like CJ would like if he knew college offenses. They always had a good QB to run that O - and those kind of QBs (don't have to be exceptionally strong-armed or accurate) are in relative abundance. It's an O he can recruit to.

4)Hudspeth has never had a particularly good defense; one year was pretty good, but other than that, below average. It's good enough, with their O, to challenge for Belt titles; he's smart enough to out-scheme the other coach in the bowl with time to prepare. But the lack of quality D limits them.
Good luck on the season.
Funny you mention uniforms. Just saw on FB that ULL was selected as having the 7th best freshest uni's in the country.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/the-7-f ... m-week-1-2
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

DrBox wrote:Here's my opinion on the Ragins
2)Uniforms looked sharp.

Good luck on the season.
On 10/3 La. Tech will "eat ULALA alive" @ Ruston.
exflash
High Tide

Well the LTUR game will be the game for #2 unless LSU really falls---Should be a great game!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Well the LTUR game will be the game for #2 unless LSU really falls---Should be a great game!!!

And Flasher, at least La. Tech is ranked 199 by USN&WR for 2016, :winkkiss: ULALA? :fart: