La Tech lands a 4 star recruit

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Beat out some good schools as well.
http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ss ... ver_mobile
The 6-foot-4, 225-pound Baker chose Louisiana Tech over offers from Arizona State, Arkansas, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas A&M and Tulane among others.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
OGSB
Swell

Kind of a perfect storm for them. Wants to be in a rural area and wants to stay in La. It was either Tech or 1-AA then.
Livin' rent free
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best for the young man and I hope he has an injury free career....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TXWave88
Surge

Recruited by Blake Baker, LB for us from 2000 to 2004. He is starting to climb up the list of top recruiters in the Country. He just got promoted to Defensive Coordinator as well. Need to keep him on the radar in the future.
Jonathan
Riptide

I am happy for Louisiana Tech. Tech with LSU A&M are the only two public universities in Louisiana that are Tier One (1) academically. The other Tier 2 public schools in Louisiana suck academically.