Rag a Page attacks Yulman

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Jonathan
Riptide

The Rage Page on the regional University of Southwestern Louisiana USL site is attacking Yulman in their sick view that it only has seating for 23,000. We had 30,000 n our stands in at least two games last year more than their max of 25,000 fans. Does anyone on this board have any guts( you JD ) to go over to their board and challenge and straighten them out? We have two USL or now U La La moles and pimps on this board Cajun Fantastico and Ex flash trying to get into CUSA to no avail because of their lowly tier 2 academic ranking,extremely pathetic low annual athletic budget and regional lowly market TV area.

wave97
Swell

Who cares what they say!
Show Me
Tsunami

Jonathan wrote:The Rage Page on the regional University of Southwestern Louisiana USL site is attacking Yulman in their sick view that it only has seating for 23,000. We had 30,000 n our stands in at least two games last year more than their max of 25,000 fans. Does anyone on this board have any guts( you JD ) to go over to their board and challenge and straighten them out? We have two USL or now U La La moles and pimps on this board Cajun Fantastico and Ex flash trying to get into CUSA to no avail because of their lowly tier 2 academic ranking,extremely pathetic low annual athletic budget and regional lowly market TV area.
Tell that's fine. Because their entire season ticket base would only fill up our stadium halfway.

http://www.nola.com/ragincajuns/index.s ... l_sea.html
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote: We have two USL or now U La La moles and pimps on this board Cajun Fantastico and Ex flash trying to get into CUSA to no avail because of their lowly tier 2 academic ranking,extremely pathetic low annual athletic budget and regional lowly market TV area.
Can someone with the English/Jonathan dictionary translate, please?

For one thing, I truly believe that the seating capacity in the bowl of the stadium is just under 23k. For another, as others have said, who cares? What are you doing trolling the Ragin Pagin (or whatever it's called) site in the first place? Sometimes I believe you, Jonathan, others I believe the guys that say you're really an LSU graduate and/or fan that trolls a whole lot of these boards, getting banned.

If I were UL-L, I'd stay in the SunBelt. It's a better conference for them than CUSA, and CUSA is no great step up from the SunBelt.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Jonathan
Riptide

Rajinpagin.com then to rage page
DrBox
Riptide

No surprise. That's what the ULL fan does. They've been blaming Tulane for years. Trashing others is all the fans of that taxpayer dependent athletic program have.
Bigschtick
Riptide

Not news worthy of a thread!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
sader24
Tsunami

I dont get what Jonathan is saying here. It's been pretty well established on this website that there are in between 22,500 and 23,500 seats in Yulman. Sounds like they are posting accurate information. No way there were 30,000 people in the building for Ga.Tech by the way.
Green Wave
Swell

sader24 wrote:I dont get what Jonathan is saying here. It's been pretty well established on this website that there are in between 22,500 and 23,500 seats in Yulman. Sounds like they are posting accurate information. No way there were 30,000 people in the building for Ga.Tech by the way.
Nah. No way no shape no form.

The stadium seats 27,962. With SRO, 30k. Numbers given by the Fire Marshal and in a memo from Tulane to the FAA. Anything else is internet garbage.
ROLL WAVE!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

it must be a really slo day when we respond to this krap !!!!.... stop viewing / responding and cajundude will go away into that goodnight
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

I couldn't care less, nor should you, what fans of ULALA, a "regional state university" ranked 572 by Forbes Magazine, think about anything. :baeh:

See:

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/universi ... lafayette/
Jonathan
Riptide

This is a must read for Tulane fans on the Rage Page on raginpagin.com. The funniest comment is that northeast stockbrokers buy up Tulane football tickets in bulk to buoy our Yulman attendance record last year! Warning their website does not allow Tulane supporters on it to refute erroneous statements unlike gotula.net.
cajunfanatico
Swell

One Cajun poster:
in all fairness, that last pic is in the Dome, which is the absolute worst place in the world for a college team to call home.
Responding Cajun poster:
Not if that team is the Cajuns.
:lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Green Wave wrote:
sader24 wrote:I dont get what Jonathan is saying here. It's been pretty well established on this website that there are in between 22,500 and 23,500 seats in Yulman. Sounds like they are posting accurate information. No way there were 30,000 people in the building for Ga.Tech by the way.

The stadium seats 27,962. With SRO, 30k. Numbers given by the Fire Marshal and in a memo from Tulane to the FAA. Anything else is internet garbage.

Sure, one lies, and another swears to it. It MUST be true, despite actual seat counts.
msdos
Swell

Johnathan spends more time thinking about ULL than most ULL fans.

Kind of like a senator who has a strong anti-gay agenda, but gets caught with a male prostitute.
cajunfanatico
Swell

msdos wrote:Johnathan spends more time thinking about ULL than most ULL fans.

Kind of like a senator who has a strong anti-gay agenda, but gets caught with a male prostitute.
Jonathan has a wide stance when it comes to ULL athletics. :D
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Green Wave
Swell

DfromCT wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Sure, one lies, and another swears to it. It MUST be true, despite actual seat counts.
Nope what you have in rebuttal is he lied and an internet account.

Not exactly the same thing at all.

So prove your case or shut up.
ROLL WAVE!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Green Wave wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

My case is that I personally counted the SEATS during the season ticket holder seat selection process. It was not difficult to do, even the general admission areas had seat numbers assigned to each row. I came up with 22,750. I would take my hand count of actual seats over pieces of paper that talk about capacity, and conceptual maximum attendees including a very large indoor area. Especially when the person we've asked point blank, our paid employee, the Athletics Director, refused to answer the question. His superior in the Administration did so and said a number significantly lower than the one you quote.

Others that did the same came up with very similar numbers. That's all the proof I need, if it doesn't meet your standards, of pieces of paper from those that have lied and been deceitful, then tough luck, pal. Game over, thanks for playing.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

My case is that I personally counted the SEATS during the season ticket holder seat selection process. It was not difficult to do, even the general admission areas had seat numbers assigned to each row. I came up with 22,750. I would take my hand count of actual seats over pieces of paper that talk about capacity, and conceptual maximum attendees including a very large indoor area. Especially when the person we've asked point blank, our paid employee, the Athletics Director, refused to answer the question. His superior in the Administration did so and said a number significantly lower than the one you quote.

Others that did the same came up with very similar numbers. That's all the proof I need, if it doesn't meet your standards, of pieces of paper from those that have lied and been deceitful, then tough luck, pal. Game over, thanks for playing.
Wasting your time CT. Oh and John Georges must have had an agenda when he lied to my colleague stating the place seats 23k when watching the GT game.
Dead issue, Green Wave lost credibility on this issue months ago, everyone knows it but him. BTW, I was one of the last to hold out and actually offered former GoTula.net member wavedat a bet (donation to Devon's Den) that I believed the place held more than 27k seats, if he accepted (he declined) I would have agreed to pay up (still made the donation anyway btw). It hurt to accept the reality. 27.5 is the safety capacity when every inch of the stadium has people on it for say a speech by a dignitary, not a FBall game.

Now Green Wave will come back with a useless response that will not be accepted by any rational person or any other member of this website. Makes you think about his agenda.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

You're right MBA. It's funny how the Advocate only needed 23k newspapers to have one on every seat for the opener. We care about SEATS. I'll disregard whatever his response is and call it a day. It's almost like he's getting paid to continuously monitor the board and refute anything that contradicts the Almighty Dickson.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

DfromCT wrote:You're right MBA. It's funny how the Advocate only needed 23k newspapers to have one on every seat for the opener. We care about SEATS. I'll disregard whatever his response is and call it a day. It's almost like he's getting paid to continuously monitor the board and refute anything that contradicts the Almighty Dickson.
"almost"
sader24
Tsunami

I tried to bet Green Wave way back $500 that it had less than 25k seats and he resorted to all his definition of capacity rhetoric. He KNOWS there are 23k seats or less or he would've accepted that bet but he back pedaled out of it very quickly.
Jonathan
Riptide

Eight pages 8 on Rage Page rajinpagin.com currently on how U La La hates Tulane. . A record number of pages for such a short posting period. Thank you Cajunfantastico for your contribution to these pages and your love of U La La over Tulane!
cajunfanatico
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Eight pages 8 on Rage Page rajinpagin.com on hiw U La La hates Tulane. . A record number of pages for such a short posting period. Thank you Cajunfantastico for your contribution to these pages.
Really, a record number of pages for such a short posting period? And you whine about the time I spend here?

And Jonathan, did you see the posts about the Cajuns playing Miss State in the Dome as a home opener? I'd sure love to see that happen, and on a regular basis.
Green Wave
Swell

sader24 wrote:I tried to bet Green Wave way back $500 that it had less than 25k seats and he resorted to all his definition of capacity rhetoric. He KNOWS there are 23k seats or less or he would've accepted that bet but he back pedaled out of it very quickly.

BS. Other way around. Still you people bark rumors. Internet count and the AD lies. Not exactly factual.

Prove it. Of course you cant. because you cant prove a lie.

As if you know more than the AD, the AAD, The builder, and the fire Marshal.

Take all this great BS to the authorities. Tell them you have concrete proof that the stadium cant hold 30K. Tell them Tulane lied when they told the FAA it had 27,962 seats.

Meanwhile ESPN lists the stadium at 30K along with the Tulane site, the builder, the sub contractor, Wikipedia, and every damn news agency on the planet. And in the end, when it is all said and done, that is what really matters.

ROLL WAVE!
ROLL WAVE!