Rag a Page attacks Yulman

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Green Wave wrote:
sader24 wrote:I tried to bet Green Wave way back $500 that it had less than 25k seats and he resorted to all his definition of capacity rhetoric. He KNOWS there are 23k seats or less or he would've accepted that bet but he back pedaled out of it very quickly.

BS. Other way around. Still you people bark rumors. Internet count and the AD lies. Not exactly factual.

Prove it. Of course you cant. because you cant prove a lie.

As if you know more than the AD, the AAD, The builder, and the fire Marshal.

Take all this great BS to the authorities. Tell them you have concrete proof that the stadium cant hold 30K. Tell them Tulane lied when they told the FAA it had 27,962 seats.

Meanwhile ESPN lists the stadium at 30K along with the Tulane site, the builder, the sub contractor, Wikipedia, and every damn news agency on the planet. And in the end, when it is all said and done, that is what really matters.

Whew !!!! I am glad this is settled once and for all !!!...now onward to the drive thru at New Original Daiquiris or Das Boot...which ever place comes into to view first

ROLL WAVE!

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
sader24
Tsunami

I tried to bet you and offered to meet you out there and count the seats and you pulled your usual rhetoric passive aggressive BS. You can literally count the seats on the website. Try it sometime.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

sader24 wrote:I tried to bet you and offered to meet you out there and count the seats and you pulled your usual rhetoric passive aggressive BS. You can literally count the seats on the website. Try it sometime.
And NEVER, nowhere, no time has a Tulane official come out and said there's 30k seats in the bowl of the stadium. They give the same BS about "capacity" and SRO, etc as Green Wave. Yeah, it might hold 30k. But that includes everyone in the 22750 seats, and the SRO in the bowl AND having the Glazer club filled as well. That's not going to happen, unless radical changes are made to how the Glazer club is marketed.

And, a SVP at Tulane, someone with MORE AUTHORITY than Rick Dickson, replied to my email saying there's "about 25k seats." That's not internet myth, that's fact. You can shout it down on the internet all you want, Green Wave, but I'm happy to forward the email from Yvette Jones to someone that can take a picture of it and post it. I know cutting/pasting wouldn't work for the almighty OZ, I mean Green Wave.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Also the email from Granito didn't say it had 27,972 seats it said that number was the capacity.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Green Wave
Swell

DfromCT wrote:
sader24 wrote:I tried to bet you and offered to meet you out there and count the seats and you pulled your usual rhetoric passive aggressive BS. You can literally count the seats on the website. Try it sometime.
And NEVER, nowhere, no time has a Tulane official come out and said there's 30k seats in the bowl of the stadium. They give the same BS about "capacity" and SRO, etc as Green Wave. Yeah, it might hold 30k. But that includes everyone in the 22750 seats, and the SRO in the bowl AND having the Glazer club filled as well. That's not going to happen, unless radical changes are made to how the Glazer club is marketed.

And, a SVP at Tulane, someone with MORE AUTHORITY than Rick Dickson, replied to my email saying there's "about 25k seats." That's not internet myth, that's fact. You can shout it down on the internet all you want, Green Wave, but I'm happy to forward the email from Yvette Jones to someone that can take a picture of it and post it. I know cutting/pasting wouldn't work for the almighty OZ, I mean Green Wave.
Read the memo.

Why do you keep insisting that there are 22,550 seats in the stadium. You counted them? :roll:

So what. Old news. pre dates anything said by the AD, AAD, builder, and fire Marshall.

Get a clue dude the entire south endzone is GA.

27,962 seats, with SRO 30k per the people who count.
ROLL WAVE!
Green Wave
Swell

winwave wrote:Also the email from Granito didn't say it had 27,962 seats it said that number was the capacity.
Oh get a grip dude. The FAA restricted airspace over the stadium based on its regulation stating 30,000 seats or more. Tulane wrote the letter in response stating that the 30k was public capacity. The capacity of the stadium is 27,962. They wrote that to the FAA. The FAA is only concerned about seats. you are just playing stupid on purpose. Just like you did with Turchin. Unbelievable the lengths people will stretch shit to make it fit their agenda.
ROLL WAVE!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Green Wave wrote:
winwave wrote:Also the email from Granito didn't say it had 27,962 seats it said that number was the capacity.
Oh get a grip dude. The FAA restricted airspace over the stadium based on its regulation stating 30,000 seats or more. Tulane wrote the letter in response stating that the 30k was public capacity. The capacity of the stadium is 27,962. They wrote that to the FAA. The FAA is only concerned about seats. you are just playing stupid on purpose. Just like you did with Turchin. Unbelievable the lengths people will stretch sh*t to make it fit their agenda.
Agenda? Every member of this site would much rather believe that the stadium held 27k yet u r the only one (however deep down you know the truth imo). Congrats on further embarrassing urself and losing what little credibility u had left.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Green Wave wrote:
Oh get a grip dude. The FAA restricted airspace over the stadium based on its regulation stating 30,000 seats or more. Tulane wrote the letter in response stating that the 30k was public capacity. The capacity of the stadium is 27,962. They wrote that to the FAA. The FAA is only concerned about seats. you are just playing stupid on purpose. Just like you did with Turchin. Unbelievable the lengths people will stretch sh*t to make it fit their agenda.
I have a great grip on reality. What the memo said was that we just say 30,000 capacity for media purposes.

Good night Gracie.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
I have a great grip on reality. What the memo said was that we just say 30,000 capacity for media purposes.

Good night Gracie.
winwave...most on this site, have no clue, who "Gracie" is !!!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

jts does.
Green Wave
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
Agenda? Every member of this site would much rather believe that the stadium held 27k yet u r the only one (however deep down you know the truth imo). Congrats on further embarrassing urself and losing what little credibility u had left.
Stop being so pompus thinking you speak for every member of this site. You don't. Just like you cant invent a third capacity. Just like believing something does not make it a fact. Of course this BS has turned into a religion so for you, I can see how you thinking belief is a fact. I am not the one relying on an internet count over the people who designed, built, and run the stadium. You have no credibility. None. Amazing conspiracy BS.
ROLL WAVE!
Green Wave
Swell

winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Good night Gracie.
In context to what the FAA was looking for and the only number they cared about. Seats.

What the memo said was public capacity and tickets distributed which was 30k at the GA Tech game. Tulane would be breaking the law if it was to distribute tickets and there was no room for them. But don't worry, not to fret because, the Fire Marshal had already cleared that up when he approved the capacity as being 30k. There is no capacity other than seating capacity under public capacity. There is no other number the FAA was looking for other than what the regulation stated and that regulation is seats. Dickson backs the number of seats in this memo just like the tickets distributed backs the Fire Marshal.

News flash! Tulane reports attendance to the NCAA by number of tickets distributed. The stadium was designed with SRO in mind. The people standing count just like the people in the seats and in the end, when it is all said and done, the Stadium is listed as 30k.

Good night George :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ROLL WAVE!
Green Wave
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Good night Gracie.
Burns. George and Gracie Burns.
ROLL WAVE!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Green Wave wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
Stop being so pompus thinking you speak for every member of this site. You don't. Just like you cant invent a third capacity. Just like believing something does not make it a fact. Of course this BS has turned into a religion so for you, I can see how you thinking belief is a fact. I am not the one relying on an internet count over the people who designed, built, and run the stadium. You have no credibility. None. Amazing conspiracy BS.
Yet you, who claims to not get a paycheck from Tulane, speak for the University?

Guess what? I DID count the seats. The end zones, which are GA, still had seat count in the Season Ticket seat selection tool. It wasn't hard: If the last seat in the row was seat 24, then you simply used 24 for the number of seats in that row. And guess what? Most here, myself included, would LOVE to be able to HONESTLY say that Yulman seats 30k, or even 27,962. But it's simply not true.

The pompous one here is you. You insist you're right, yet won't take a bet about actual seat counts. Put your money where your mouth is. Go to the stadium with someone who calls you out. I call you an out and out liar, and a shill for the AD. You're very similar to the grape in the scented crayon commercial. Perhaps less substance behind you, but still similar.

George said goodnight to Gracie a long, long time ago. We all said farewell to George many years ago as well. Live in the present, it's better for your health. We don't have enough fans for you to go dying on us. We don't have enough fans to fill the stadium. And we sure as heck didn't have 30k in the stadium on 9/6/14, yet that EXACT figure was announced as attendance.

How much money did the still not paid for Yulman make or lose last season? That's a better and more meaningful discussion to have rather than debate seats that don't exist. It's over 7 months since the last game was played, can't a competent department give us those figures?

We, the alumni and supporters are the true owners of Tulane University. Those that work administration are OUR PAID EMPLOYEES. Please lose your arrogant attitude, or take a walk across the street. Wins and losses matter, and we're far, far, far behind in that department.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Show Me
Tsunami

I asked a Tulane rep last year the question of how many seats are in Yulman. Here was the answer I received.
Tulane counts all seats and not just seats with a number. For example there are a couple of thousand folding chairs, bar stools, chairs, sofa's etc within Yulman. The Westfledt Club has a number of tables and chairs in and around the concession areas. The Hertz Center which is part of Yulman has a large number of seats. The Glazer Club inside has a large number of tables, chairs and stools. The T-Club also has a large number of tables and chairs I was told. In addition you have another room downstairs that is set up for recruits and their families that contains a large number of chairs etc. I believe there are a few other club areas inside the stadium that I may not have included. This is how Tulane spins it to come up with more seats. There is a difference between seats inside vs sellable seats. Tulane counts every seat inside that the game can be viewed on a including TV monitors to boost capacity. Who knows they probably count toilet seats as well. Hahaha!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Green Wave wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Good night Gracie.
Burns. George and Gracie Burns.
Actually ...George Burns and Gracie Allen... and the quote if I remember correctly was; "Say goodnight, Gracie"
cajunfanatico
Swell

Show Me wrote:I asked a Tulane rep last year the question of how many seats are in Yulman. Here was the answer I received.
Tulane counts all seats and not just seats with a number. For example there are a couple of thousand folding chairs, bar stools, chairs, sofa's etc within Yulman. The Westfledt Club has a number of tables and chairs in and around the concession areas. The Hertz Center which is part of Yulman has a large number of seats. The Glazer Club inside has a large number of tables, chairs and stools. The T-Club also has a large number of tables and chairs I was told. In addition you have another room downstairs that is set up for recruits and their families that contains a large number of chairs etc. I believe there are a few other club areas inside the stadium that I may not have included. This is how Tulane spins it to come up with more seats. There is a difference between seats inside vs sellable seats. Tulane counts every seat inside that the game can be viewed on a including TV monitors to boost capacity. Who knows they probably count toilet seats as well. Hahaha!
Place game-day televisions in all the bathrooms and you've got Phase I of the stadium expansion complete.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Green Wave wrote:
winwave wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Good night Gracie.
In context to what the FAA was looking for and the only number they cared about. Seats.

What the memo said was public capacity and tickets distributed which was 30k at the GA Tech game. Tulane would be breaking the law if it was to distribute tickets and there was no room for them. But don't worry, not to fret because, the Fire Marshal had already cleared that up when he approved the capacity as being 30k. There is no capacity other than seating capacity under public capacity. There is no other number the FAA was looking for other than what the regulation stated and that regulation is seats. Dickson backs the number of seats in this memo just like the tickets distributed backs the Fire Marshal.

News flash! Tulane reports attendance to the NCAA by number of tickets distributed. The stadium was designed with SRO in mind. The people standing count just like the people in the seats and in the end, when it is all said and done, the Stadium is listed as 30k.

Good night George :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fortunately you don't control this site. Everyone here knows it seats less than 23,000 and has a football capacity less than 25,000.

It's over for you. Good night Gracie.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Green Wave wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
It's not some sort of bogus internet count, it's using the seating tool published by your friend Rick Dickson's athletic department.

Find me one other member of this site who believes the stadium has anywhere close to 25k seats....? I will add again, John Georges told my colleague to his face that they delivered 23k papers to cover every seat in Yulman. But I am sure I am just making that up because I have an agenda to make our stadium and athletic department look worse despite the fact that I donate every year, buy tickets and even bought a dam brick outside the stadium.

Give up the fight, I know I have, it's a sad reality but have to make the best of this REALITY.
Last edited by mbawavefan12 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Show Me wrote:I asked a Tulane rep last year the question of how many seats are in Yulman. Here was the answer I received.
That's absurd but not surprising. When I went to practice last week I didn't realize the southern gate was the only one open so I entered through this cafeteria area in the northeast corner. Decent little eating area, probably could fit 500+ seats.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Green Wave wrote:
The FAA never restricted any airspace over Yulman Stadium because capacity is less than 30k. I have email evidence/proof from the FAA. Seriously.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

cajunfanatico wrote:
Place game-day televisions in all the bathrooms and you've got Phase I of the stadium expansion complete.
:lol:
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Why are people still replying to Jts as if he is worthy of an honest and legitimate reply? He is not interested in the truth. He is not interested in the success of Tulane athletics. He is interested in continuing to propagate Rick Dickson's lies and extend Rick Dickson's career, even if that means Tulane continues to fail. That Tulane has a far-too-small football stadium doesn't matter to him, as long as Rick Dickson gets to keep his paycheck and continues to receive accolades.

This is similar to Fox News. It doesn't matter how egregious the lies are. If they are repeated often enough, the become legitimized.

Again, what is the "relationship" between Jts and Dickson? Is it a paid relationship? If so, this is highly immoral and Jts should be banned from this site, even though there is no censorship. Just as screaming "fire!" in a crowded theater is not covered under free speech, neither is Jts continued dishonesty and intentional spreading of obvious lies.

If Jts is not being compensated by Dickson, just how sick in the head is he? As I've said, if someone was this obssessed with Scarlett Johansen we'd be concerned about the star and just how sick this person is. Who in their right mind spends this much of their life trying to defend Rick Dickson's career?
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

NOLABigSteve wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
The FAA never restricted any airspace over Yulman Stadium because capacity is less than 30k. I have email evidence/proof from the FAA. Seriously.
Right. As with all his points, they are obviously provable lies. He's a sick individual.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I am sure this bit of Yulman Stadium Capacity info will settle all disputes :..Direct from Fact Finder : ..Tulane's Yulman Stadium's capacity is more that 1,000 but less than 50,000.... Lies, Misinformation, half truths, one quarter truths, one eight truths have been a hallmark of the SC and RD reign of terror... why should we have expected more form those two ?!?!?...when dealing with the Tulane Admin the one theory I always use.." have zero expectations, and you will never be disappointed"