Jeryl Brazil awarded Cajun football scholarship

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Since I know some of you were down no this kid, here's something to kick the Cajuns around on.
Former LSU running back Jeryl Brazil has been awarded a football scholarship and will play cornerback for UL, Ragins Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth said at Sun Belt Conference football Media Day at the Superdome on Monday here.

He also will get a good look next month as a possible kicker returner for the Cajuns, according to Hudspeth.

“He’s got incredible speed,” Hudspeth said. “He played at LSU as a freshman. This kid, I think, hopefully can help us. He brings some more speed to our team, and he works hard, and hopefully he can produce.”

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... 30465805//

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Jonathan
Riptide

I would assume you and your ilk at U La La would give
this alleged thug a scholarship after LSU booted him off their team after felony charges were brought against him.
cajunfanatico
Swell

You sure are a hateful old man Jonathan. Must suck being you.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Jonathan
Riptide

Am I correct or not? I am not hateful. Call it as I see it. Get a life!
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:Since I know some of you were down no this kid, here's something to kick the Cajuns around on.
Former LSU running back Jeryl Brazil has been awarded a football scholarship and will play cornerback for UL, Ragins Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth said at Sun Belt Conference football Media Day at the Superdome on Monday here.

He also will get a good look next month as a possible kicker returner for the Cajuns, according to Hudspeth.

“He’s got incredible speed,” Hudspeth said. “He played at LSU as a freshman. This kid, I think, hopefully can help us. He brings some more speed to our team, and he works hard, and hopefully he can produce.”

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/spor ... 30465805//
And, I bet from ULALA Forbes ranked 572 this thug graduates Summa Cum Laude, top of his Cajun class !!! :lol:
Jonathan
Riptide

U La La is a lowly tier 2 academic school and they have a major inferiority complex about how dumb they are Part of the reason that they are stuck permanently in the Sunbelt, the worst conference in the nation..
Show Me
Tsunami

Tulane is very deep at RB. He wouldn't help us.