Ragin Cajun Athletics: No. 2 in State of Louisiana according to...

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
DrBox
Riptide

cajunfanatico wrote:This particular thread:

Last post July 17 by Jonathan

Brought to the top late last night, over a month later, by Dr. Box to bitch about me trolling.

And another ULL-related thread, scheduling Kentucky, was bumped today by Show Me.
This is actually a reasonable point.
The thing is, that these old threads pop up atop the board. I just responded, not looking at dates.
Similarly I just made a post on the Saints to Yulman thread, and 3 threads popped up, 2 of which were from 2012.

Cool it on the trolling. I don't know what it is with you ULL fans, but you do it and you do it too much. And you have for years. Makes me (and others) hate to play ULL. Just too much noise dealing with ULL.

cajunfanatico
Swell

DrBox wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:This particular thread:

Last post July 17 by Jonathan

Brought to the top late last night, over a month later, by Dr. Box to bitch about me trolling.

And another ULL-related thread, scheduling Kentucky, was bumped today by Show Me.
This is actually a reasonable point.
The thing is, that these old threads pop up atop the board. I just responded, not looking at dates.
Similarly I just made a post on the Saints to Yulman thread, and 3 threads popped up, 2 of which were from 2012.

Cool it on the trolling. I don't know what it is with you ULL fans, but you do it and you do it too much. And you have for years. Makes me (and others) hate to play ULL. Just too much noise dealing with ULL.
Trolling is what Jonathan does, posting inflammatory comments that have absolutely no bearing on the thread in which they're posted, or posting inflammatory comments over and over again even after being warned by moderators. Trolls get banned, and he's been banned virtually everywhere he goes.

Steve dedicated a section here on this site to other Louisiana schools. When there's something I believe is of note related to the Cajun program, I post it there, where it belongs. It's not my fault that the thread then goes to the top of the site, nor is it my fault that you open, read it, and get pissed, nor is my fault that others might actually be interested in the content, open it, comment, and back to the top it goes to piss you off some more.

You've got a beef with ULL fans, I get that. Some of them are real dicks and embarrass me. Every fan base has them. But it's unfair in my opinion to paint them all with one broad brush or to come here and insult me personally in front of others when I play by the site's rules and do my best not to insult anyone.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
exflash
High Tide

Well , that university college or what ever you call that JUCO curriculum for the athletes certainly doesn't fall in the Ivy league South image of your school----but the days of Tulane being the other University in the State are long over---and with the Cajuns --Allia jacta est!!!
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Well , that university college or what ever you call that JUCO curriculum for the athletes certainly doesn't fall in the Ivy league South image of your school----but the days of Tulane being the other University in the State are long over---and with the Cajuns --Allia jacta est!!!
The "die is cast" alright, ULALA is USN&WR tier 2 in perpetuity, Forbes Magazine 520 as a university, http://www.forbes.com/colleges/universi ... lafayette/, and for all time ULALA is stuck in the Sunbelt "Athletic Conference." :lol:
exflash
High Tide

Well we shall see tet au tet next year----Just thinking that maybe we could play the game at City Park stadium since it holds more than yours-----Lets see we bring 45K to No for a bowl ----- We need a change of venue pronto to the Dome if possible---Or maybe move it to Lafayette to our 40K stadium!!!
cajunfanatico
Swell

exflash wrote:Well we shall see tet au tet next year----Just thinking that maybe we could play the game at City Park stadium since it holds more than yours-----Lets see we bring 45K to No for a bowl ----- We need a change of venue pronto to the Dome if possible---Or maybe move it to Lafayette to our 40K stadium!!!
It'll be interesting to see how well the Cajun faithful travel for that game Flash. I've not looked at next year's Saints schedule, but if they're not in town that weekend, it should help with the hotel situation. Remember too that we start off next season with Boise State at Cajun Field in early September......that could be the start of a special season.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
exflash
High Tide

Just in---UL grads in Computer Science rank in the top 25 of the country for salaries!!! Go to Ragin' Pagin and check it out!!!