Flagship beats U La La as usual

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Jonathan
Riptide

Wished

you were tier 1 academic like the Tigers and used your correct name ULL

cajunfanatico
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Wished

you were tier 1 academic like the Tigers and used your correct name ULL

:lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Thanks Coach Robe and the Cajun squad for a season that far exceeded everyone's expectations!

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Pepper
Swell

Congrats on a great run, especially after losing so many key players from last year.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The Cajuns had another outstanding sports year. Certainly their Athletics Department is something to be proud of.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Jonathan
Riptide

LSU is so far superior Our flagship in state public university Tier 1 academics.. They deserve to go to Omaha. The best in the state in ranking and recruiting. Great freshman pitcher. They actually use their own name and not a fake name such as Louisiana unlike another tier 2 academic regional school in our state.
Eaglewave
Swell

Wow. Really?

Congratulations to the Cajuns on another impressive athletic season. I wish we were where you are as far as an athletic program is concerned. Keep up the good work.
Ball Sumrall!
Wave755
Tsunami

Eaglewave wrote:Wow. Really?

Congratulations to the Cajuns on another impressive athletic season. I wish we were where you are as far as an athletic program is concerned. Keep up the good work.
Like NOLABigSteve & TURVS71, couldn't care less about ULALA and sick of the ULALA stuff on this forum. :baeh:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:

Like NOLABigSteve & TURVS71, couldn't care less about ULALA and sick of the ULALA stuff on this forum. :baeh:
Says the guy who looked up the RPI of every team we played and commented on it when we lost. :lol:

If I was a cynic, which I'm not.....
DrBox
Riptide

Well that's ridiculous; but congrats to the Ragins on a game effort in post season baseball.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:

Says the guy who looked up the RPI of every team we played and commented on it when we lost. :lol:

If I was a cynic, which I'm not.....
Cajun Troll, I must admit, I did look up the Forbes Magazine 572 university rank for "elite" ULALA, the "Coon-Ass" Harvard, LOL!!! :lol:

See:

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/universi ... lafayette/
ajcalhoun
Swell

Steve, did 755 put up money for the open letter? If not, please ban him. He's actually a worse poster than jonathan.
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote:Steve, did 755 put up money for the open letter? If not, please ban him. He's actually a worse poster than jonathan.
Oh AJ, just giving a troll his just desserts. Cajun Troll hates both Tulane and New Orleans. No peace for trolls, Cajun Troll is on our forum, I not his. :D
Jonathan
Riptide

Fourteen recent pages on the U La La board covering the CUSA Presidents meeting begging they can get in.
DrBox
Riptide

And fanatico, the pictures really aren't necessary.
This is a Tulane board. Isn't it nice you can post here, in sharp contrast to the nasty ULL raginpagin board.
cajunfanatico
Swell

DrBox wrote:And fanatico, the pictures really aren't necessary.
This is a Tulane board. Isn't it nice you can post here, in sharp contrast to the nasty ULL raginpagin board.
Yes, it is nice that I can post here. I enjoy posting here actually and appreciate the opportunity. I don't post at the RaginPagin board though I do read it from time to time. I actually see some LaTech fans posting there so I'm not sure why Tulane posters wouldn't be allowed to post as well. Now, if we're talking about Jonathan, then that's a different story. As best I can tell, he's been banned from virtually every board he posts on and I doubt that's because of some conspiracy or nastiness on anyone's part. He's been banned from the SunBelt board for a while now and though I've tried to get him reinstated (he is the gift that keeps on giving) my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Perhaps if he'd write me and make a special plea I might now be in a better position to help him get reinstated......Jonathan?

As for the pics, though I didn't start this thread, it is in the Other Louisiana Schools so I thought it was okay. I know you enjoy them. :D