Mark Hudspeth

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Jonathan wrote:So glad he did not accept the Tulane offer. He and his staff at U La La are allegedly the biggest cheats in the nation according to the NCAA in payoffs to players and getting dummies through illegal ACT test. Will not set a record at the New Orleans Bowl with 56,000 Lafayette fans and one Tulane fan. Sorry you have tier two academic status and are permanently stuck in the lowly Sunbelt Conference. By the way Tulane is academically ranked number 41 in the nation.
I would just like to say Jonathan that your new AD is a lot smarter than you as he realizes there are good programs in both the Southland and Sunbelt and was not aftraid to tap a head coach candidate whose background includes time in both conferences.

I'd also like to say that it pleases me to no end to see you and your joined-at-the-hip-couldn't-care-less-about-the-Cajun-program Siamese twin having to choke down bad clams because of it. :lol:
Cajun Troll, October 8th, 2016 @ Yulman Stadium!!! :biggrin: :megagrin: :lolgreen:

Jonathan
Riptide

Mark had a disastrous losing season at Lafayette last season. They are paying this guy over a million a year more than the U La La president. Mark is another CJ Johnson in my opinion. His players are not conditioned and he loves the junior colleges. All Tier two academic types. Plus the recruiting scandal by the NCAA is a major disaster to him and USL. They are stuck in the lowly Sunbelt Conference and cannot get out. They try unsuccessfully to call themselves Louisiana or the University of Louisiana which is a joke. Their name is the University ofLouisiana at Lafayette ULL,a directional school USL, the sister companion school ofthe University of Louisiana at Monroe ULM. The only University ofLouisiana was Tulane created by the state legislatures the in late 19thcentury.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Jonathan wrote:So glad he did not accept the Tulane offer. He and his staff at U La La are allegedly the biggest cheats in the nation according to the NCAA in payoffs to players and getting dummies through illegal ACT test. Will not set a record at the New Orleans Bowl with 56,000 Lafayette fans and one Tulane fan. Sorry you have tier two academic status and are permanently stuck in the lowly Sunbelt Conference. By the way Tulane is academically ranked number 41 in the nation.
I would just like to say Jonathan that your new AD is a lot smarter than you as he realizes there are good programs in both the Southland and Sunbelt and was not aftraid to tap a head coach candidate whose background includes time in both conferences.

I'd also like to say that it pleases me to no end to see you and your joined-at-the-hip-couldn't-care-less-about-the-Cajun-program Siamese twin having to choke down bad clams because of it. :lol:
Cajun Troll, October 8th, 2016 @ Yulman Stadium!!! :biggrin: :megagrin: :lolgreen:
Indeed. And here's to hoping your retread Southland-SunBelt coach can put up a better performance than his last this year as his team got thrashed by mighty Georgia State in Statesboro. Yeah, the same Georgia State who won its first FBS game in 2015. Talk about leaving a bad taste in the ass of a bunch of GaSouthern fans. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

On Saturday MBB UL System Flagship La. Tech 91, "lil" ULALA 79; & 12/3 "Sister School" UL-M 81, "lil" ULALA 70!!!

ULALA, a fun school to laugh at all year round!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:On Saturday MBB UL System Flagship La. Tech 91, "lil" ULALA 79; & 12/3 "Sister School" UL-M 81, "lil" ULALA 70!!!

ULALA, a fun school to laugh at all year round!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
And lord knows you should know one when you see one. :lol:
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:On Saturday MBB UL System Flagship La. Tech 91, "lil" ULALA 79; & 12/3 "Sister School" UL-M 81, "lil" ULALA 70!!!

Yes, I see ULALA!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Yes, I see ULALA!!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen:
The positive part of your continued posting here is that everyone gets to see what a lying sack you are when you say, "I couldn't care less about the Cajun program". At least Jonathan can blame senility. What's your excuse?
Wave755
Tsunami

:megagrin: Congrats to UL Flagship La. Tech on its invitation to the N.O Bowl!
cajunfanatico
Swell

You must have shat your shorts laughing then with Alabama A&M and Southern. :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:

You must have shat your shorts laughing then with Alabama A&M and Southern. :lol:

But, our coach gets fired in March while ULALA will remain the "whipping Boy" of UL System Flagship La. Tech & Sister School UL-M for many years to come. :megagrin:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

But, our coach gets fired in March while ULALA will remain the "whipping Boy" of UL System Flagship La. Tech & Sister School UL-M for many years to come. :megagrin:
Oh man, you really got me there. "Our coach sucks so bad he can hardly beat a SWAC team and will get fired in March, but your coach sucks less and will likely stay on a while". Touche, douche nozzle. :roll:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Oh man, you really got me there. "Our coach sucks so bad he can hardly beat a SWAC team and will get fired in March, but your coach sucks less and will likely stay on a while". Touche, douche nozzle. :roll:
And, you're in the Sunbelt, "Sphincter Boy"!!! :lolgreen:
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Yeah, the conference that owns Tulane. :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:

Yeah, the conference that owns Tulane. :lol:
Oh, Cajun Troll !!! :lolgreen: :lolgreen: :lolgreen: