ULL beats Rice advances to Super Regional vs LSU

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
dpm wave
Swell

Great job by the Cajuns to beat Rice by scoring 5 runs in the top of the 9th.

cajunfanatico
Swell

Cajuns score 5 in the top of the 9th to beat Rice 7-6.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
RobertM320
Green Wave

cajunfanatico wrote:Cajuns score 5 in the top of the 9th to beat Rice 7-6.
Nice comeback. I saw part of it on ESPN3 while I was at work.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
cajunfanatico
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:Cajuns score 5 in the top of the 9th to beat Rice 7-6.
Nice comeback. I saw part of it on ESPN3 while I was at work.
Thanks Robert. This isn't nearly the team we had last year but the kids sure are having fun. They came out of the loser's bracket in the Belt tournament to win the auto-bid. Coach Robicheax seems to get the most out of what he has on-hand.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
Wave755
Tsunami

Oh Cajun Troll, I just checked, Forbes Magazine still ranks ULALA 572 (UNO 571), right where ULALA will again be ranked after AAC Houston sends it back home to little Lafayette; that is, if CUSA Rice doesn’t do the deed first!!! :lol:

See:

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/universi ... lafayette/

http://www.forbes.com/colleges/universi ... p-colleges

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:Oh Cajun Troll, I just checked, Forbes Magazine still ranks ULALA 572 (UNO 571), right where ULALA will again be ranked after AAC Houston sends it back home to little Lafayette; that is, if CUSA Rice doesn’t do the deed first!!! :lol:

See:

Is this really necessary?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Oh Cajun Troll, I just checked, Forbes Magazine still ranks ULALA 572 (UNO 571), right where ULALA will again be ranked after AAC Houston sends it back home to little Lafayette; that is, if CUSA Rice doesn’t do the deed first!!! :lol:

See:

Yes
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
DfromCT wrote:

See:

Yes
I really do want to believe that you're an attorney, a graduate of Tulane University, and an adult. But honestly, with every silly post of yours it gets harder to comprehend how that could possibly be. I so thank god you're not on the internet representing Cajun fans.
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
DfromCT wrote:

See:

Yes
I really do want to believe that you're an attorney, a graduate of Tulane University, and an adult. But honestly, with every silly post of yours it gets harder to comprehend how that could possibly be. I so thank god you're not on the internet representing Cajun fans.
And, I thank God I am a graduate of Tulane and not your joke 572 university. :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
DfromCT wrote:

See:

Yes
And, I thank God I am a graduate of Tulane and not your joke 572 university. :D
It's really odd your obsession with the Forbes ranking of the school from which you were graduated. You do realize, don't you, that an idiot is still an idiot regardless of the university from which he graduates? Now, if the constant posting and reposting of the same information is supposedly something done all in good fun, then I get it. I suspect everyone here gets it. I suspect everyone here got it the 10th or 11th or 12th time you posted it. How about giving it a rest and try Plan B? Surely you can come up with something more original? I honestly get embarrassed for you.
Wave755
Tsunami

:roll: Cajun Troll, you troll our forum, I not yours, I couldn't care less about ULALA, your Coon-Ass UNO. :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:I couldn't care less about ULALA, your Coon-Ass UNO. :D
Sorry. I must have had you confused with another guy who searches the internet for the RPI's of the teams the Cajuns beat to get the auto-bid into the regionals. My bad. :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:I couldn't care less about ULALA, your Coon-Ass UNO. :D
Sorry. I must have had you confused with another guy who searches the internet for the RPI's of the teams the Cajuns beat to get the auto-bid into the regionals. My bad. :lol:
Oh yeah, ULALA dat 'der Coon-Ass UNO! :lol:
capwave
High Tide

I appreciate the insight that cajunfanatico brings to this board. He never wishes any ill will on any Tulane athletic program and congratulates us on victories. So why don't you give it a rest. You truly are making yourself look like an ass.
Wave755
Tsunami

Cajun Troll is a ULALA troll, no peace for trolls. I couldn't care less about joke ULALA and never visit its forum. Forbes is a "reality check" for what the world thinks of the Cajun UNO. :D
cajunfanatico
Swell

Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll is a ULALA troll, no peace for trolls. I couldn't care less about joke ULALA and never visit its forum. Forbes is a "reality check" for what the world thinks of the Cajun UNO. :D
Yes, and it seems you check it early, and often. Couldn't care less..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wave755
Tsunami

cajunfanatico wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Cajun Troll is a ULALA troll, no peace for trolls. I couldn't care less about joke ULALA and never visit its forum. Forbes is a "reality check" for what the world thinks of the Cajun UNO. :D
Yes, and it seems you check it early, and often. Couldn't care less..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Coon-Ass UNO? Forbes simply confirms the truth for both you, Cajun Troll, and this forum! :lol:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

capwave wrote:I appreciate the insight that cajunfanatico brings to this board. He never wishes any ill will on any Tulane athletic program and congratulates us on victories. So why don't you give it a rest. You truly are making yourself look like an ass.
+1,000,000

The only one looking like an ass, coon- or otherwise, isn't cajunfanatico in this thread and other similar exchanges.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
capwave wrote:I appreciate the insight that cajunfanatico brings to this board. He never wishes any ill will on any Tulane athletic program and congratulates us on victories. So why don't you give it a rest. You truly are making yourself look like an ass.
+1,000,000

The only one looking like an ass, coon- or otherwise, isn't cajunfanatico in this thread and other similar exchanges.
ULALA 'til ya' vomit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eaglewave
Swell

Congratulations to ULL. Unlike that SLULions clown, Cajun has always been pretty cool around here. That was a great comeback.
Ball Sumrall!
Pepper
Swell

Good luck Cajuns!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
greenphantom
Swell

I went to UNO and graduated in Accounting. My Jr year the school ranked #4 in the country for graduates who passed the CPA exam on their 1st attempt. That's a real ranking, not some subjective Forbes ranking. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Douchelips.
Wave755
Tsunami

greenphantom wrote:I went to UNO and graduated in Accounting. My Jr year the school ranked #4 in the country for graduates who passed the CPA exam on their 1st attempt. That's a real ranking, not some subjective Forbes ranking. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Douchelips.
No wonder UNO outranks ULALA, 751 to 752; "Douche Boy," you must be very proud! :lol:
greenphantom
Swell

Wave755 wrote:
greenphantom wrote:I went to UNO and graduated in Accounting. My Jr year the school ranked #4 in the country for graduates who passed the CPA exam on their 1st attempt. That's a real ranking, not some subjective Forbes ranking. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Douchelips.
No wonder UNO outranks ULALA, 751 to 752; "Douche Boy," you must be very proud! :lol:
enjoy your summer. Jr High is going to be a big step up for you in the fall.
Wave755
Tsunami

greenphantom wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
enjoy your summer. Jr High is going to be a big step up for you in the fall.
Actually, the junior high I went to academically outranks Forbes Magazine 572 ULALA (& 571 UNO as well). :D