Ragin' Cajun Athletic Performance Center

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:Well my mom did indeed attend Newcomb on s-ship as they were a very poor Irish immigrant family--Double major of Spanish and Latin and taught HS for about 30 years---All my friends that I played with at Jesuit or went to different HS before Tulane just don't have the love for the school that the Cajuns have for UL----I didn't realize the demographics had changed so much to really make Tulane a non NO deal---no media coverage, no attendance, and just no spirit---I don't feel sorry for Tulane but it is sad to see how much they have gone down----and any objectivity could see a rise of the Cajuns in all these areas---closing in on 20K students, population of the Lafayette area, more and more research money (more than all the UL system schools combined), facilities by far now favor UL----Would love to go head to head recruiting with Tulane say for an engineering kid----oh I forgot you guys don't have that!!!
Big Steve, how many trolls does a forum need, NONE Big Steve, None!!! TPS and Golfnut are right, we need to at least get these pathetic jokers off of our page 1. 8-)

cajunfanatico
Swell

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
exflash
High Tide

If you go to Ragin Pagin you guys can see the new UL APC and the IPF-----Yea we are very proud of it and the new track and soccer facility---Baseball starts right after the season and the football stadium after that----Geaux Cajuns---What a difference a president can make not just with athletics but the entire school!!! Have felt you pain for 30 plus years!!!----maybe Cajun Fanatico can get it on here!!!
BC Wave
Swell

exflash wrote:If you go to Ragin Pagin you guys can see the new UL APC and the IPF-----Yea we are very proud of it and the new track and soccer facility---Baseball starts right after the season and the football stadium after that----Geaux Cajuns---What a difference a president can make not just with athletics but the entire school!!! Have felt you pain for 30 plus years!!!----maybe Cajun Fanatico can get it on here!!!
I can't get on the site.
Before entering I must answer the question "in what city is the university of Louisiana?

It does not recognize "Monroe" as a correct answer.
Wave755
Tsunami

exflash wrote:If you go to Ragin Pagin you guys can see the new UL APC and the IPF-----Yea we are very proud of it and the new track and soccer facility---Baseball starts right after the season and the football stadium after that----Geaux Cajuns---What a difference a president can make not just with athletics but the entire school!!! Have felt you pain for 30 plus years!!!----maybe Cajun Fanatico can get it on here!!!
But what about those "serious NCAA violations" ULALA has now admitted to?