Georgia agrees to '16 game with UL-Lafayette

LSU, UNO, Loyola, ULL, ULM, Louisiana Tech, Southeastern, Delgado, Northwestern, McNeese, Nicholls St., Southern, Grambling, Centenary, Dilliard, Xavier, etc.
cajunfanatico
Swell

Georgia has reached an agreement to host Louisiana-Lafayette in a non-conference football home game Nov. 19, 2016, according to a memorandum of understanding signed between the schools and obtained by Dawgs247.

ULL will receive $1.2 million for agreeing to the game. The Ragin Cajuns have played the Bulldogs only once before, visiting Sanford Stadium and losing 55-7 to open the 2010 season.
:D

ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Probably their HC game.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Probably their HC game.
Perhaps, though they play Georgia Tech and Nicholls State also.
ajcalhoun: Nobody here gives a flying fuck about UL-L and the Sunbelt Conference.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

cajunfanatico wrote:
I may be mistaken but I think Georgia and Georgia Tech play every year
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

cajunfanatico wrote:
Well maybe Nicholls St. could be HC.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
cajunfanatico
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
I may be mistaken but I think Georgia and Georgia Tech play every year
It was meant as a joke. :D
ajcalhoun
Swell

How'd they get Georgia to agree to play on a Tuesday night?
God Bless Everyone!
cajunfanatico
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:How'd they get Georgia to agree to play on a Tuesday night?
I thought you were kidding but my little telephone calendar says the 29th is a Tuesday. :shock: Gotta be an error.
ajcalhoun
Swell

cajunfanatico wrote:
ajcalhoun wrote:How'd they get Georgia to agree to play on a Tuesday night?
I thought you were kidding but my little telephone calendar says the 29th is a Tuesday. :shock: Gotta be an error.
I was just messin' witcha because y'all do tend to play a lot of games on Tuesdays! All in jest! Good luck tonight!
God Bless Everyone!
cajunfanatico
Swell

:shock:
ajcalhoun
Swell

cajunfanatico wrote:
Georgia has reached an agreement to host Louisiana-Lafayette in a non-conference football home game Nov. 19, 2016

You're good. It's a Saturday.
God Bless Everyone!
cajunfanatico
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Georgia has reached an agreement to host Louisiana-Lafayette in a non-conference football home game Nov. 19, 2016

You're good. It's a Saturday.
:lol: Now I'm going insane. It's the 19th and not the 29th. :lol:
JDTulane
Riptide

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Show Me
Tsunami

JDTulane wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
+1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jonathan
Riptide

Who gives a dam. Why post this on our Tulane site?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

wonderful...The fine people of the 150th rated TV market will get to see a game on 11/19/16
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
cajunfanatico
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:wonderful...The fine people of the 150th rated TV market will get to see a game on 11/19/16
That's all ya got? Surely you can do better than that.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

cajunfanatico wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:wonderful...The fine people of the 150th rated TV market will get to see a game on 11/19/16
Shirley, I can...but then you would be upset...sorta like when my friend told Tom Landry...."Everytime I call it a Game, you say it's a Business...Everytime I say it's a Business, you call it a Game" !!!!..... I just can't win !!!!
ajcalhoun
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:sorta like when my friend told Tom Landry...."Everytime I call it a Game, you say it's a Business...Everytime I say it's a Business, you call it a Game" !!!!..... I just can't win !!!!
You're friends with Pete Gent?
God Bless Everyone!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ajcalhoun wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:sorta like when my friend told Tom Landry...."Everytime I call it a Game, you say it's a Business...Everytime I say it's a Business, you call it a Game" !!!!..... I just can't win !!!!
You're friends with Pete Gent?
In an earlier life I was married to Bob Lilly's niece and met Gent a few times when I played in charity Golf outings with Bob.... if memory serves, Gent did not play college football he was basketball player at Michigan State...another Cowboy, I think it was Cornell Greene was also a basketball player turned into a football prospect .... Bob lives here in scenic, historic Georgetown along with Nolan Ryan...Mia Hamm...Nomar Garciaparra...Mason Crosby....Tommy Lee Jones and part time residents...Sandra Bullock..Billy Bob Thorton....Mathew McConaughey (his mom lives here full time)....there a few others in the hood and they can be see down "on the square" (yes we have the county courthouse) going thru the antique shops and great resturants, there have been several episodes of "Diner, Drive ins and Dives" filmed here
wave97
Swell

Put on the lipstick and look pretty for your pay check pucker up in Sanford Stadium.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

I'm happy that ULL is having an opportunity to play such a high profile team, even if it is just a one and done.
cajunfanatico
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
cajunfanatico wrote:
Shirley, I can...but then you would be upset...sorta like when my friend told Tom Landry...."Everytime I call it a Game, you say it's a Business...Everytime I say it's a Business, you call it a Game" !!!!..... I just can't win !!!!
My dad and Tom Landry would have made a great separated-at-birth photo set. Amazing how much alike they looked though I think Tom was a lot taller. Dad always said though that he was a carbon copy of Burt Reynolds......they looked identical in the armpits. :lol: God I miss him. Thanks for the memories GNut.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Props to ULL's recent success but I would really prefer "those other Louisiana schools" topics not be in the recent topics area.
cajunfanatico
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote:Props to ULL's recent success but I would really prefer "those other Louisiana schools" topics not be in the recent topics area.
Well, for what it's worth, I didn't bump a year-old thread. That was Jonathan's work.